Chapter IV

Mr.Orchid had to pick up his relative at 4'Oclock in the morning. I was in sitting on the dining island in our one wall kitchen. I was breaking eggs into a bowl to calm my nerves. I was in spite within myself. And I was trying to combat my angry delusional thoughts with rational solutions. "Dammit" I yell to myself. I end up throwing some random pills into a glass of orange juice that was half drunk. I used to do that to others when I was much younger throwing little objects like cotton or paper in peoples meals. I would also hide objects away from people to spite them. I was emotionally and physically exhausted and I went into a deep sleep. I wake and I hear a large gasp and a big thud. Then I saw on the floor having an overdose once I saw the fully drunk glass. I sprinted up the stairs to the master bathroom to look for naloxone. I found the liquid ,but the shot was no where to be seen I struggled by going through the cabinet and throwing many things down. Until I remberd there is one in my room. So I grabbed it then trying   to set up the medicine while dashing threw the house. I came to her and injected the medicine into her vain. I calmed my nerves for a second so I drank a glass of water. I called Orchid and he said that he was having breakfast and he wouldn't be home in an hour. So I washed the dishes. I went to clean up and reorganize the cabinet and putting the naloxone in the vent so I have ready just in case this horrific experience ever happens again. So I carry her to her bed and I let sleep it off.