Chapter III

We practically adopt this women and tale care of her well being and we give her non lethal doses of her drug in order for her not to go into withdrawal mode. We put two curly pig tales along with make up and lipstick.  Orchid designed a beautiful blue yet conservative opera gown with a white outline to contrast the cerulean color scheme. We take her to the camera hall so we can take pictures. And they feel majestic in nature as if she were a classic novel character a Cinderella of which you will. We use them for profit by posting the photos on art websites. Orchid is well aware that perverts sexualize these innocent depictions of her since the two week we have been doing this. I feel guilty for letting my work to destroy a young women. But I do it not just for economic reason but something more emotionally artistic. I  have been in love with Mr.Orchid for the longest time and I have always respected him. He gives me ambition to create to make me feel more alive to make other individuals day. And as we walk to hour living room with our sizable television modern-ish ironically orchid leather sofa. We sit down and watch the news and I ask him to put down the volume and with all my passions with the fear and excitement boiling in my body I confessed my love for him a genuine care for him. He said "I'm sorry but I don't see you in that way." I nod in passive agreement but inside my mind of felt I lost everything and I know it's extreme but I'm so disappointed not with him but with my self. I failed to be romantically desirable. I failed in within my self. I failed. I failed. I feel that I have failed. I know that I have failed. I weep to myself and I stare at hour great masterpiece. This real life art piece we have made together. This Lolita doll. It ruins me with spite so I shit her door and I let her sleep.