Chapter II

We found her one day when we were driving in a low income neighborhood. Orchid's beige Cadillac had very comfortable tan leather seats. He would play soul and R&B music which I preferd jazz and classical basically songs without lyrics. It gave more to the imagination and I can imagine different scenarios every time. We drove around graffitied stores broken windows and filth in general. Poor souls I think too my self. Then we see this women when Orchid was filling up the gas tank. This lady was pale with dirty brown hair. A stressed and miserable expression while her arms were having goosebumps. Though oddly enough under this dirty and depressing exterior she had a perfectly symmetrical face with a flat nose and large mocha eyes. It was a strange juxtaposition that I along with Orchid think about the possibility of it all. We are already artists and we do commissions. Orchid is a fashion designer and a painter. I part take in the filming and music composing. She asked with had any fix for her. I try to convince that we will provide her narcotics if she agrees to work with us. She reluctantly agrees and we take her around the city. We go to an older lady who was a friend of my aunt. Her name is Mrs. Jones and I got to her house kiss her and greet her. I try my best to politely speed through her chatter to ask her for opioids. She lends me some and then drive to our home. We walk inside our barber studio. We have it wooden and decorated with paintings of cosmetology figures like Madame CJ Walker. We also had lamps in a partially dim room. We take her to the jet black leather shampoo chair. We bring her head down and add soaps and conditioner in her filthy hair and try to clean off those lice and dirt from her hair. I always get soothed by the hor running water. We get her up and we straighten her hair and snip of the more long hair covering her face. We get her dress and we give her some pills and put her to sleep.