𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 

𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

walking the halls of pvh is not my ideal morning. receiving many glares and stares throughout the hallway as I walk to my locker. it was either female's judging my outfit, in my school , every girl goes all out every first day of school. dresses , skirts, basically like a run way model. today i came to school in black mom jeans , a white nike crewneck , and a black beanies , keeping down my straightened hair. i only had mascara on and i must've looked crazy , but frankly, i don't give a fúck. i arrive at my locker and get out my history book. considering I have history, I close my locker to be met with the face of non other them kairi cosentino. he's a popular kid off of some app he got clout on , every girl wants him and every guy wants to be him. he's weirdly taken an interest in me. i ignore him because I don't want him to become too attached, because when i commit , I don't want his heart broken. if you can tell , i may have a small crush on the dude. but i push those feelings away. ' hello bella , you look rather dashing this morning' ' go away , cosentino '. i walk off leaving him there for a second before he follows. ' why don't you like me , everyone likes me '. ' I'm not everyone , kairi ' i arrive to my history calls and walk in leaving kairi. during the period the teacher just let us do what we want to i listened to music and drew. the bell rang meaning it was my text class , math. i walk to my locker and get my math text book, I'm sure i won't need it but I never know. once i sat down in my seat i noticed little papers in my book. i open it to find little notes saying ' slut' ' whore ' ' cunt ' and other nasty names. i put them in my backpack and put my head down. while the teacher was talking , I was debating on weather to kill myself or not. i hate everyone on earth and everyone hates me so why stay. i decided to give myself a month to decided and during this month I will be letting loose. trying drugs , kissing that boy. whatever I want to do. the bell rang indicating that it's lunch. i grab my bag and make way to my locker to get my skate bored so I can leave for lunch, as I get closer to my locker i realized kairi was standing there yet again. ' hey pretty , wanna go to lunch ' he askes holding his skateboard. i was about to say no but I remembered that im letting loose, plus. it's just lunch. ' sure let's go ' i said grabbing his hand. ' uh ok '. ' so i know you like sushi, so we can go to that one place , how about that? ' kairi says. ' thanks perfect '  i said. we both got on our boards and skated to the sushi place , it was quite modern and airy, that's what I like about it most. shortly after we arrive and take a seat at a table for two. it was two white chairs and a sage table. it was really cute. kairi somehow got us a seat on the upper level, it's really hard because it's always full because you get a great view. i smile and look at kairi who's already looking at me. i giggle. ' hey , do you wanna come to a party with me and some friends. ' kairi asked me, i gave it some thought , eh doesn't matter ' sure ' he smiled and started telling me about his friends. our sushi came and we ate. me and kairi decided to skip the rest of the day and go to the mall for outfits for the party. kairi said let's not tell eachother what we're gonna where so we split up. first i went into victoria's secret and get a pink lace bra and underwear set. after i go to urben planet for an outfit, i eventually find a cute black dress.

                                                                                 - 

                                                                            -

i decided i wasn't gonna buy shoe. it's almost 2 meaning i met kai at the food court because he wants to take me to get froyo, he's a good guy. before i go to the food court i go inside a jewelry store and look for a ring for kairi. something he can remember me by. i found this sky blue  one and I remember how kairi uses to call me blue when I was always sad, i buy it and put it in my purse i go to see kairi, ' hey bell , how'd shopping go for you ' he said grabbing my hand and walking to the frozen yogurt stand. ' it was ok , how about you ? ' i said. ' it was okay too. ' . ' hi, welcome to froyoyo yogurt stand , im jenna. what can I get you ' a lady said, ' can i get a strawberry and a ... what do you want bella ? ' he said ' vanilla please'  the lady went to make them. ' really vanilla? so plain '  kairi said. ' ok mr . strawberry. ' the girl came back with our yogurts. ' $20.10 ' i go into my purse and get my wallet but before i could pay kairi does. ' heyyy'  i said. he laughs and gets our yogurt. we fin a seat and sit down and eat our yogurt. we were just talking about our days and stuff. kairi got a called. he talked to the person before hanging up. ' i have to pick my sister up from school , do you wanna come? ' he said ' oh no it's okay , I still need to shop. take my number tho. next me what time the party is ' i said putting my number in his phone. ' bye bella ' he said walking away. ' bye kai ' i said. shortly after he left i got up and went to get my nails done. i just got black nails. i call an uber and go home. i walk inside and my mother isn't home as usual. she sleeps with men for money so i don't see much of her, and my father died years ago. i go upstairs to my room and out all my stuff away. i take a shower and wash my hair. once i get out I go on my phone to see I received a text from kairi. 

                                                                               -

                                                                           kairi

kairi : party's at 6 but I'll pick you up at 5:40 so you can meet everyone. 

me : okie ! see you at 5:40 🤍

kairi : 💗

                                                                               -

it was currently 4:30 so I had about an hour to get ready. i put on the underwear set i got today and the dress. i blow dry my hair then straighten it. for make up i just cover any scars on my face , do my eyebrows , eyelashes , blush , highlighter. i put on some ariana grande cloud perfume and get my phone , charger , air pods , pads, condoms, the ring for kai and some other things and put it in a black hand bag, kairi texted me he's here so i put on black air force 1's and walk out the door to see kairi standing on the passenger side holding the door for me. ' hey kai ' i said hugging him. ' bella, wow. hi. you look fantastic' he said blushing. ' you look good too. let's goo. '  i said getting in the car, kairi shuts my door then gets in. ' first we're going to mattia's house ' oh ive heard of him, kairi pulls up to someone's house then texts someone. i see a tall guy some out of the house and get in the car, ' what's up bitch- oh hey, you're bella. nice to meet you , i'm mattia'  he said hugging me from the back seat. i say hello and kai tells me we're going to alejandro's house. me and mattia were talking about who's better , pop smoke or lil uzi vert. we feel the car stop and we look up to see alejendro coming out his house, ' hey guys, bella hello, ive heard a lot about you. you're gorgeous' he says smiling. ' aw thank you ' i said hugging him. we drive to the party and there was loud music and people emerging for the house. kairi finds parking and we all get out. ' wow kairi i know you said she was short but i didn't think this short. ' mattia says. ' how tall are you ? 1'1?  ' alejendro says laughing along. ' haha very funny im actually 4'11 so ' i said. ' i thought you were 5'0 , you're 4'11 wow '  kairi says as we walk into the party. 'well here we go '  i said looking at the sea of kids. this is gonna be fun