𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐭𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 !!

after what seemed 18 years , we arrived to 6 flags. the whole ride i was talking to vic , mattia's girlfriend and katie , alejendro's girlfriend. i told them about the ring i was gonna give kairi tonight. i showed them it and they were amazed. confused on why i picked blue. the rest of the ride we talked about greys anatomy. we all get out of the car and I go up to kairi and hold his hand. ' if you zoom in you can catch the couple in action committing pre marital hand hold , sinners'  ale said filming me and kairi. ' alejendro , stop acting like you didn't eat katie's pussy last night , i could smell it on your breath babe ' mattia says. everyone burst out into laughter. '  man mattia quite playing let's just go ' ale said walking to 6 flags. we go on different rides and kairi won me a teddy bear.  ' bella, you wanna come on the farris weel with me? ' kairi asks. ' sure ' 

                                                                                -

𝐭𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 !!

the pare went on the farris weel, both planing to give eachother the rings they've gotten for eachother. kairi paid the operator a little extra to keep them at the top at little longer. once they got to the top kairi looks at bella who's looking around at the view. ' hey kai , i have something for you ' bella said. ' me too , just give it to eachother at the same time? '  kairi suggested. ' sure '  bella said. ' 1 , 2 , 3 ' the couple said in unison before pulling out the rings. ' we got eachother the same ring ? ' kairi said laughing. ' we did ' bella giggles. kairi grabs bella's hand and slides the ring on and bella does the same. '  don't hurt me , ok? ' bella said. ' i won't hurt you. ' bella kissed kairi, kairi kissed back. the two teens found a warm feeling travels throughout they're body. they separated and smiled. the weel started to move and once kairi and bella got down the group came running. ' we saw that aw '  katie says. ' and i filmed that ' ale said. the group laughs. ' let's see the rings '  mattia yells flashing the light on our hands. '  you both gave eachother the same rings ? ' ale said. ' yup'  kairi says. ' i still don't get it. '  vic says as the group laughs.