𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐈'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 !!

i'm here at a party, with the girl i love with my whole heart , and my best friends. could life get any better. she look absolutely gorgeous. her black dress highlighting her perfect body. her long dark pretty hair. she smelled so good. i take her to go get a drink and she chugs it as i do. this is gonna be a fun night. ' kairi let's try drugs' she said out of no where. she was so spontaneous. ' yeah sure. '  we go to this table where they hand different types of drugs. we decided we're gonna try xanax and weed. we go to this room and start smoking weed together. ' bro after we should go get like a drink'  she said taking a puff of weed . ' ok sure. ' i feel my body start to like shut down and I can tell bella could too. ' bella you clean off the bed and pick a show on netflix, ill go get snacks '  i said getting up and going downstairs. i grab waters, chips , pizza, juice and some other things and go upstairs. this is my friend alvaros house so he'll be cool with me sleeping here. i sit down on the bed and see come out with no clothes on and her hair up. ' kai can i sleep in your shirt  '  she said. i take off my shirt and give it to her and she puts it in and it looks like a dress if her we get into bed and cuddle , greys anatomy comes on as she eats snacks. we watch this and i think about how happy she makes me. my life is empty and grey with out her. she's my guardian angle, the day I met her i was in a dark place , i just got cheated on and my father had started abusing me. I was going to kill myself and then she came, she smiled at me and gave me a hug. the day i met bella was fir st day of freshman year. she sat beside me in history. I fell asleep in class and woke up to her shaking me ,i flinched and she looked at me and gave me a weak smile, i got up and she stood in front of me and hugged me ' its going to get better ' was all she said them walked off, ive loved her ever since that day, i smile and cuddle her. soon after i hear light snores and see her sleeping, i take off her eyelashes because i don't think girls sleep on those , i put them on the nightstand. I smiled and drift off to sleep. tonight was not crazy at all.

                                                                             -

𝐭𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐈'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

i woke up to feel a body on me. i look to see bella sleeping peacefully on my chest and lap. i see my phone on the nightstand, i see messages for the group chat.

                                                                           -

                                                                      slat 💚

matti 🦧 : yo kai where are u and bella?

ale ✌🏼 : yeah bro , alvaro said you guys asked for weed and xans then left 🤨

alv 👩🏽‍🦲 : yeah btw she's pretty. got a good one.

matti 🦧 : come to alvaro's room.

ale ✌🏼 : why?

matti 🦧 :