Epilouge

Aliyah's point of view
The next day, everything went well for me and the other African American students. Gianna came back to class to apologize for her actions, and I played the recording of her father. Everyone listened in shocked silence and apologized again for their actions. Me and my best friends decided to start an after-school club called M.F.L.B, which stands for More Friends, Less Bullying, because one of the best things to do to help someone who's been bullied is to be friends with them. I was appointed as president of the club. It's a way to help bullied people be happy again.

I even said that people who have been bullies are also welcome to join. It would give them a chance to better themselves after everything that they did. I still kept in contact with Demi and the girls from Little Mix. They tell me the struggles that they face, and they feel better after hearing my kind words. At graduation three years later, at my graduation ceremony, I made a speech about making friends, and not judging a book by its cover. That everyone is different, and the only ones who are "losers" are the ones who look down on others and call others names. People are the same in some way, no matter what they look like. 

Author's note: I did this story in honor of Jesy Nelson and Demi Lovato. I'm big fans of them, and after watching documentaries about what they went through in terms of bullying, I felt absolutely stunned, angry and disgusted that people have the nerve to make others feel bad about themselves, because it make them feel good. It also happened when I was in middle school and high school. I wasn't bullied, but a classmate of mine, was. Every single day, basically. Why? Because he was autistic, and my other classmates thought it was funny to see his reactions, and I seemed to be the only one who would stand up for him. To all those bullies, I have something to say to you: Put yourself in their shoes. Think about how you would feel if you were treated the same way that you treated others. 

One question: do you think I should write another bullying story?

🎉 Kamu telah selesai membaca Bullying: Friends with Stars. A Little Mix and Demi Lovato story 🎉