Epilogue

And that's it folks!

I cannot believe this story has come to an end like...D a m n-

I never expected this to get a lot of reads and votes like-
Where the hell did you all come from!?

Haha!

Anyways,thank you all so so much for reading my first proper fanfic!

So...how should we end this,hmm?

Oh!I know!

Would you guys be interested in some fun facts about the fic?I suppose it would be fun to take a little peek behind the scenes of this book!

=As you all definitely know;the book took place before the festival and ends somewhere around the supposedly canon doomsday.

=The fic was inspired by that conversation Tommy and Tubbo had about running away,as all of you would know.

=If you paid a little attention to some details in the fic(which I didn't even try to hide),I referenced a couple things that are from canon.
This could range from Karl's 'tales from the SMP' to Logstedshire and the supposed 'ending to the exile arc(with the tower thingy)'

=I'm pretty surprised no one noticed this;but in chapter 8 I referenced the duel with the bows/the final control room scene with the sharp edges/and the Pogtopia stuff with the explosives in these two paragraphs;

"Tommy had half the mind to turn back when he heard explosions,an itch urged him to run back when he heard a scream,and the idea to slow down his pace when faint yelling rang out from behind.

But he didn't.Because when he looked back,all he sees are skeletons and zombies and creepers.He sees bows,he sees sharp edges,he sees explosives.He sees danger,he sees threat,and he sees death."

=If you are a music lover—like me—then you'd notice how I used lyrics for the titles.Some of them were taken from Google since I didn't know any music/lyrics that could fit in with the chapter

The songs I used were;
1-"Come Little Children" by Hocus Pocus
2-"Comfortably Numb" by Pink Floyd
3-"I Know A Place" by Conan Grey(I used the cave town cover)
4-Google :')
5-"Where I Stand" by Mia Wray
6-Google,I think-
7-"Iris" by Goo Goo Dolls
8-"Battle Scars" by Daisy Clark
9-"Shattered" by Trading Yesterday
10-"Trying My Best" by Anson Seabra (funfact:the title was supposed to be 'And I'm holding my breath till I can say all of the words that I wanna say from my heart' but obviously that's too long and this is not AO3 lmao-)

=This fic started around December;so it took me about four months to complete this fic!

=Yes,That was Karl in the finale of the 10th chapter.He was actually a last minute add in when I though "hmm,if he could time travel,could that mean he could also travel to alternative timelines?"
I was originally going to reveal that Karl was the reason for the Runaway but it wouldn't really make sense sooo-