After story #2:Autumn

As someone who has never experienced autumn,I apologise if I got anything wrong about the season.I really like to experience different seasons,especially winter.I WANT TO SEE SNOW-

Ahem-

Anywaysssss,enjoy this new After Story!
Feel free to point out any mistakes I might've made.

Oh!And...
Got any request for the next after story?
Who knows?I might make it~
: )

.............................................

As admin,Dream had the ability to not only control of whatever was in the server,but also the server itself.Think of it as God mode,but he's mortal.He can do anything he wants in the server;that included altering the time and weather of the world.

Yes...that included seasons.He can change seasons.

You see,servers are quite a mystery to many people.They are realms,dimensions,even worlds;created by essentially a human being turned demigod in a way.No one knew how servers were originated,how created them,where it all began;it's just...showed up and was part of everyday life.

And over time,servers were being created left and right.Admins were soon becoming a part of society as people with magic,rather than some godly being.And all these worlds were being attached to one and—quite frankly—only world that is not admin-made.

The real world;otherwise know as the hub,the home space,the central city;it honestly depends on who you ask.All that's important is that the real world is basically the one place where it keeps all the other servers together,connected in a way.

But anyways,we're getting a little sidetracked here;aren't we?

So...seasons.

It's currently September and the hub is covered with warm coloured leaves.He's heard from all the other servers that the autumn scenery was just as beautiful as it was in the recent years.And since Dream's server is one of the very few servers who 'turned off' seasons,maybe the man could...you know..?

'Turn it back on'.

He had talked about it with everyone in his house,while the minors were hanging out by the L'mantree.The meeting went very smooth,with a few others adding in their own ideas and contributing to the plan.Whats the plan you ask?

Simple!

Help the kids of the server have great fucking memorise that would overcome the traumatic ones.It'll be hard,they all knew this considering the triggers they know—hopefully knew,they were worried there's more they don't know about—and tried to work out.Therapy and healing is a hard task,but they try.

The meeting ended with enthusiastic agreements and giddily plans.

So over night,when everyone had fallen asleep,Dream went outside in the cold winds of the dark.With quiet steps and muffled breathings,he climbed on top of a building to overlook his server;faint light coming from most of the windows glowed like fireflies,the crickets croaked,and the stars twinkled in the sky.

From where he stood,the trees were in the familiar shade of forest green.

Not for long,though.