1."Come Little Children,I'll Take Thee Away..."

.............................................

Everything was in shambles.

There were touches of disaster on some buildings and roads and paths.Ashes and rubble were scattered around the land.Even if the people had worked hard to clean up the spots;if you look very,very closely,you would be able to spot a faded and smudged brown-ish red on some patches of grass and sturdy walls.

Inside the familiar walls,just near the center of everything,you could find very noticeable smudges just near this little pond and well.

Don't worry about that,though.

Jschlatt,the new president of...Manburg,had already ordered his new assistants to clean up the area.He wasn't very pleased with the results his new guards had made.

Yes,he did say he exiled the former president,Wilbur Soot,along with his right hand man and little brother,Tommyinnit;but that doesn't mean he wanted them killed.

Oh how he wanted to yell from the top of his lungs towards the men who were responsible for the sounds of that dreadful ping that sounded his communicator,to tell them what the fuck were they thinking!?;but he was so overwhelmed by the whole ordeal that his first instinct was to focus on the others.

At least...that's how Tubbo explained it.

As much as the two boys were skeptical about what exactly Schlatt was feeling,they couldn't help but feel a bit sympathetic and glad for the man that at least tried to calm the crowd.They suppose it was the most he could do during that situation.

Tommy...he looked so different from when he was first exiled.

Bags under his eyes,his usual red-white and soft vest with the white long sleeves under it was covered in slight blood and dirt,hung loosely on his body's frame.His hair was a mess,but looked controlled,and a bandage on his cheek and nose.The green bandana he wore on his neck looked a little cleaner than the rest of his clothing.

Tubbo wasn't better.

The bags under his eyes were much darker,his suit was switched with his usual green,long-sleeved and wrongly buttoned shirt,and hair slightly messed.Followed by the ticklish feeling of his red bandana resting on his neck,his chin just close enough that it slightly brushed its skin.He heavily rested his head on Tommy's shoulder,the familiar comfort had calmed him

In fact,the whole bench they sat on has already calmed them both down.The familiar scenery of the sunrise,the jukebox just beside them,and wind brushing their faces,scarred and bandaged.It was as if they were living the good ole days.

One of Tommy's improvised discs he had kept was being played,as his two most treasured discs had been given away.Tubbo hummed along with the tune as the other tapped his fingers on his pants,following its rhythmic beat.They were like that for a little while,taking in each other's heat and presence.A reminder they still had each other.

Tubbo was the first to move,shifting his weight a little bit so he could sit more comfortably.Tommy glances at him with a plain but calm look,before turning back to the view of the rising sun