Chapter 15 🍷

Warning:
Rape and violence in this chapter!

Mark's POV

I had no idea how long I had been passed out for, the whole situation was fucked up.

The smell of weed and sex had probably pulled me from my deep slumber. When I had half awoken, all that could be heard was lewd moans.

What the fuck? Where am I?

I must have been in such a daze that I ran off in random direction and passed out.

"Fuck yes! Harder!" A whiny voice moaned out followed by the increased sound of skin slapping echoing around the room. "You slut! Such a whore for my dick." A deep male voice replied.

I crinkled my nose in disgust, but that was when the skin slapping ceased and footsteps started to come closer to me. I slowly opened my eyes as it was obvious I had given away that I was awake.

"Care to join Mark?" His deep voice asked. I looked at him and my eyes widened in shock. Wasn't this the old guy from the assembly?

My eyes widened "u-uh-uhh." I stuttered. He was stood fully naked in front of me as I was still laid on the floor; His member still stood to attention.

"Come on now, it's only fair! You're the one who caused this!" He said after noticing my discomfort and pointing towards his member.

My eyes darted around the room, i'm not sticking around for this pedo to rape me!

I darted onto my feet once I spotted a door in what looked to be a hotel room. Slipping past the naked man and... naked women.

I didn't anticipate for the door to be locked as I slammed into it, hitting my head in the process.

I groaned holding my head from the hard impact. The woman giggled "you're joining us whether you like it or not handsome." She said in her high pitched slutty voice. She was trying to sound seductive but it just sounded annoying.

The old guy, Ben I think, ran up to me in a split second with his eyes glazed over with the colour red.

You've got to be shitting me?! Another fucking vampire?!

"Damon should've kept you close human, you're weak and clumsy." He said while laughing. I felt a tear build up my eye at the thought of Damon.

"Oh? What's got you so upset pretty boy? Want me to make you feel better?" He said with a playful smile and reaching out to caress my arm.

I yanked my arm away so he wouldn't touch me, he thinks he's attractive? I don't know where I got the confidence from but...

"Eww, get the fuck away from me you wrinkly, old bastard! Go fuck that slut over there, it seems she is willing to take your shrivelled up dick. It's not even big enough to be called a dick so stay the fuck away from me!" I screamed at him, letting my anger and frustration go.

There was a long silence until suddenly the woman said "hmmm, he's feisty but I could crush him in a second sire." She got up and placed a kiss on the old guys cheek. "But I think I prefer being called Christina." She continued while looking at me.

The old guy grabbed me and pushed me against the wall, face first. I gasped at the sudden movement "l-let me g-go." I whimpered. He pressed his member against my ass ignoring my protests.

"I wonder if Damon stretched you out for me?" He said against my ear as he used his free hand relieve me off my trousers and boxers. I struggled against his grip as even more tears pooled at my eyes.

"NO! Let me go! Damon! Damon!" I shouted for him. I don't know why but he was all I wanted right now.

"That's right, shout for him you little whore!" He said and pulled me to the table where he harshly bent me over. I whimpered at the pain and still tried struggling to get away.