188.

"Have the courage to be real.

Have the audacity to be imperfect.

Own your flaws and embrace your strengths.

Work towards building a better you.

The 'you' you want to be,

not the fake 'perfect you'."

– Rachel Archer

A/N:

 Hello, everyone! This quote is something that I think we need to be reminded of today when we expect so much of ourselves (or the others around us) that we forget about our human nature. Whether it's the envy of others, pure sadness due to disappointment, or embarrassment of being human in origin, (and etc) it doesn't matter. Human is what we are, flawed and complex, not faultless and divine.

  Here we are at the final chapter. I'm glad this book received so much positive feedback and was a success. I tried my best to make this as motivational as I could, I put my heart and soul into it and I'm proud it worked. I just always want to give my best shot on the things I'm serious about, so thank you for recognizing that effort. Thank you for your time, patience, support, kindness, everything - I appreciate it!

  If you'd like more quotes feel free to continue to the sequel - "Eternal afflatus vol. 1.2 (quotes & thoughts)": https://www.wattpad.com/1308337780-quotes-vol-1-2-1

   If you'd like to read something different - stay tuned for the release of "Eternal afflatus vol. 2 (short stories and poems)".  When it is published you will be notified as long as you are following my profile here. Until then stay safe and goodbye!

– Rachel Archer

Thank you for completing this journey with me!