20

So I'm trying to update twice from now on when I can cuz I'm busy with school.
———-
'In the end , I did hurt her. She's crying because of me. I'm sorry Sakura.' He looked up at her, and the clouds slowly poured heavy rain. Kakashi climbed the tree and put a hand on his daughter's shaking shoulder, and looked down at Shisui. Shisui felt a tear escape his eye ,and he slowly raised his hand to his face and place his fingers near his eye. Kakashi looked at him with shock and was about to protest but it was too late. There it was, an eye on the hand of Shisui Uchiha. "H- hey Sakura. Lo-ok a-t-at me." Sakura looked up at him and her eyes widened. "Shisui what are you doing?!" He let a small smile at her. "Giv-giving you a sm-all g-gi-ft." He outstretched his hand and looked at Sakura with his one eye. He looked at her eyes, frowning as he noticed a blind eye. Well at least he will still protect her with his eye.

"Take it. P-pl-please." Shisui let out another painful cough, more blood dripping down his chin. Shisui let out one last smile and looked up at the sky. 'Goodbye everyone. Itachi, Sasuke. Kakashi. I'm sorry Sakura. Take care and don't cry for me,' . Sakura's small hands grabbed the eye ,and she looked at Kakashi who only gave her a sad nod. Sakura took a deep breath and guided her shaking hands to her blind eye. She quickly pulled it out and put the eye he gave her in. She held her blind useless eye and put it in her pocket. He looked at Sakura one last time, and one last tear fell. Shisui finally gave in and closed his eye.She kept her new eye closed, not wanting to see through it yet and looked at shisui, but stilled as she didn't see his chest moving anymore. Kakashi put his head up, feeling the heavy rain hit his face and wished Shisui a safe passage. 'In the end, Shisui. You did keep your promise. Even though she is crying for you, you did good. I hope you rest now.' Sakura's hands shook and tears fell out of her eyes, mixing in with the rain. Her soaked hair and form only shook harder. Her heart hurt and she couldn't stop the tears from falling. "Shisui!!"

Her scream was filled with heartbreak, pain, and sorrow. Kakashi looked down at Shisui, his soaked hair falling into his eyes. He saw Sakura shake harder and gave her a small hug. She hugged kakashi and let out her cries. Her brother figure, her idol, her friend, and her comrade was gone. She kept crying but after a few minutes managed to cry silently. She wiped her eyes, and looked at shisui with sadness. "We have to go back and report this to the Hokage, Sakura. We're taking Shisui. He deserves a proper burial." Kakashi picked up Shisui's cold body and waited for Sakura to get ready. She nodded and they both jumped tree to tree, heading back to konohagakure.

*At Konohagakure 3 hours later*
It had stopped raining about half an hour ago and here he was watching Sasuke play with his friends and let out a peaceful sigh. Itachi had found out that Shisui was in a mission with Sakura and Kakshi. He let out another sigh as he started thinking about how young Sakura was. 'Hm, if I'm right she should be 7 or 8 years old.' He looked at his small brother, who was running away from a furious Naruto. What if Sakura wasn't a prodigy? Would she be here running and laughing with them? He didn't know, but all he could do was wait for his friend's arrival. "Sasuke-kun!" Ino called out to him and he let out a small groan. Their small friend group had gathered in a circle and waited for Naruto and Sasuke to join them. The two friends sat down ,and Ino spoke first. "Why were people calling Sakura a freak and monster?" The small friend group stayed quiet not knowing the answer to the question.

"Well she doesn't look like one." Kiba stated and they all nodded. They all looked at Shikamaru, except for Sasuke who only looked down. "Maybe she did something?" Shikamaru said and let out a yawn. "Hm, well whatever she did, is bad." Ino stated and nodded to herself. Choji looked at all of them and soon got an idea. "Hey, how about whenever she comes back from her mission ,we ask her?" Naruto quickly jumped up and let out a laugh. "We can do that, dattebayo!" Hinata blushed at his cheerfulness and shino only raised an eyebrow. Sasuke stood up and looked back to where Itachi was supposed to be, only to notice him gone. He frowned but looked back at his friends before feeling a hand touch him. "Tag, you're it." And at that everyone ran away from Sasuke, leaving him angry at them.

Minato groaned as he saw another stack of papers dropped on his desk. He hit his head against the desk and grabbed a pen. He got a determined look on his face and quickly started singing papers that needed his signature. After 10 minutes, he quietly cheered in victory as he had finished with the stack of papers and looked for any more stacks. There was none. He finally let out a sigh and rested his head against his hand and was about to fall asleep before he felt two familiar chakras. "Welcome back! How did the mission go...." His eyes widened as he saw his two best shinobi soaked head from toe, looking down in shame, but his heart stopped as he saw the person Kakashi was carrying. He quickly stood up and walked to them, trying to see if he felt even a faint trace of life in Shisui. There was none.

"Mission failed," a voice failed with sadness was heard in the room and Minato looked at the small girl. Sakura looked down, hoping no one saw the tears that threatened to spill from her eyes, but one tear managed to escape and Minato frowned more. "Shisui Uchiha is dead." Kakashi said with no emotion in his voice.