seven~

february 14, 2021.

i rolled over and saw alex still asleep, we both move around in our sleep at night so it was hard to stay comfortable. i needed to shower so i nudged his shoulder.

"vera its so early." he said while groaning.

"happy valentine's day bitch." i said while covering most of my face from just waking up. "also it's 9:30 we slept 12 hours."

he smiled.

"happy valentine's day mi amor." he said in a groggy morning voice.

"i need to shower." i told him.

"yeah go ahead. i'm going back to sleep for a bit." he said while yawning.

i giggled and pushed myself out of bed. i walked to my suitcase and picked out my outfit for today. i walked upstairs and grabbed a towel from the closet.

i turned on the water and got in.

i got out of the shower and got dressed, i made sure everyone was awake before i started blow drying my hair.

i finished drying my hair and went back down stairs. alex was sitting at this monitor playing around with something.

"whatcha' doing?" i asked while standing beside him.

he didn't look at me and just kept going on with whatever he was doing. "just getting a few things ready for stream." he said while focused. he looked really good with his messy morning hair. i ran my hand through his hair and went to go sit back down on the bed.

"i have an idea for you birthday stream." he said to me.

"oh you remembered?" i asked genuinely surprised.

"of course i remember your birthday. you chose to come to mexico to spend it with me instead of family and friends." he said reassuringly. "anyways. we are going to do a baking stream and bake you a cake." i smiled. i felt so genuinely cared about around him, it was crazy.

"let's go make breakfast." i told him.

"are you good at cooking because i don't think i've seen you make a meal ever.. you eat out or just don't eat at all." we both laughed.

"i took care of my parents my whole life, i've gotten pretty good at cooking." i said while smiling.

we got upstairs and alex's mom was leaving the house. "i'm going out for coffee with your tía, i'll be back later!"

"tell her i said hi." he said, obviously still tired.

"how are you still tired we slept for so long." i laughed.

he pushed his hair out of his face. "i don't even know, i think i'm just hungry."

we both laughed.

i started making pancakes and alex came and helped me.

it was about 11:30 by the time we were done eating. "what time are we streaming and what are we even doing." i asked him while grabbing our plates and going to the sink to wash them.