nine~

february 19, 2021.

it was my last night in mexico with alex. i was sad, i didn't want to go home. i tried not to show i was upset, i didn't want to ruin our last day.

i was getting tired, but i didn't want to sleep. i wanted to soak in every last minute i had with q.

we had to leave for the airport at 6 am since i was boarding at 7:45.

i laid in his arms all night and just watched movies.

we didn't sleep at all that night.

february 20, 2021.

the alarm went off at 5 am, like it was supposed to. alex didn't wake up. i nudged him. "we gotta get ready for the airport." i told him.

he pulled me into his chest. "why can't you just stay?" he asked.

"i wish i could, but i gotta go home and see my dad and my dog. i don't have enough clothes here either. and i don't have my streaming stuff."

we both laughed at me pulling reasons out of my ass.

"i really don't want to go, but i have to. and we both know this isn't the only time we will see each other."

we got to the airport and alex stayed with me until he couldn't go any further. i put my bags down for a second. i felt the overwhelming amount of sadness that i was holding back come to the surface.

alex pulled me in.

"i promise we will see each other soon." he reassured me.

"promise?"

"yes i promise."

he pulled his mask down to kiss my forehead.

"okay i gotta go, i'm boarding soon." i sighed.

"okay we'll text me when you land, okay?"

"i will."

"bye mi amor."

"bye loser."

we hugged one more time and walked separate ways.

we both looked back at the same time and laughed. i turned my head before i changed my mind.

i boarded the plane and fell asleep to make up for the sleep i missed the night before.

the plane landed, it felt weird not waking up with alex beside me. i texted my dad i landed and i walked outside into the frigid canadian air. i got in my dads car.

vera<3
i landed
in car with my dad

he didn't answer so i assumed he was asleep.

"welcome home. how was mexico?" he asked me.

"it was good." i replied.

"is he your boyfriend?" he asked. i smiled.

"yeah." i responded.