eight~

february 15, 2021.

i woke up with alex's arm wrapped around my waist, i tried to move but he groaned and pulled me closer. i got butterflies.

"just a little longer mi amor, please?" he whispered in my ear. i relaxed my body and fell asleep again.

i woke up a second time and i checked the time, 10 am.

i looked over at alex, still asleep. i nudged his shoulder lightly.

"hey it's 10 wake up." i talked softly. he sighed and opened his eyes.

"come on let's go make food." i told him getting out of bed.

he didn't budge.

i grabbed a pillow and started smacking him with it.

"GET UPPPP." i almost yelled.

"okay, okay. jeez." he sat up and made his way out of bed.

"want to go out for breakfast instead?" he asked.

"sure, but i need a few minutes to get ready."

"okay, go get ready i'm hungry."

we both laughed.

i put on light makeup and just normal clothes. q wore black shorts and a black sweatshirt.

we got in the car and i held his hand the whole ride, we were singing music and just having a good time. we had similar taste in what we enjoy, which came in handy.

we got to the restaurant and sat down at a booth. we looked at the menu but i couldn't read it since it was spanish. i told alex what i wanted and he ordered for me. since we were at our table we could take our masks off.

alex pulled out his phone. "vera smile!" i looked at his phone and smiled while blushing. "you're so pretty." he said while smiling at the photo.

"okay your turn." i said while taking out my phone. he smiled at the phone and i snapped the pic. "you're a pretty boy. like i know you and karl have that title but i never realized how pretty you actually are." i said calmly.

he blushed and shook his head.

we finished eating and headed home, it was only 1 by the time we got back home. alex's cat, tiger, was sitting on the bed when we walked down stairs.

"hi tiger." alex said sitting down and petting his cat.

"awwww hi tigerrrr." i said sitting beside him and also petting the cat.

we just sat around for a bit, alex went to his desk and was messing with some stuff. i went on twitter.

@/sapnap
are we ignoring the fact that alex and vera literally just kissed on stream? he's cheating on karl and i:(

@/aloeveraa replying to @/sapnap
bitch i got ya mans🙏🏻

@/karljacobs_ replying to @/sapnap, @/aloeverra
we had him first💔