𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

the next morning, christen woke up without feeling louis' strong grip on her. she sprawled her arms out a bit to see if she would feel louis somewhere on the bed. when she didn't she opened her eyes and sighed because she couldn't see him.

she pulled herself out of bed and brushed her teeth before going downstairs to the kitchen. when she turned the corner, she audibly gasped at the sight in front of her.

there was louis, shirtless, with his hair hanging in front of his face as he focused while cooking christen a big breakfast that consisted of french toast, eggs, pancakes, strawberries, bananas, blueberries, watermelon, blackberries, strawberry, blueberry, and banana smoothies, and orange juice.

louis really went the full mile. he wanted to do something nice for christen ever since their talk the day before.

"holy shit." was all christen could let out. louis immediately smiled when he heard christen's voice. he looked up at his girl and smiled her smile. the smile that was only for christen; it was a real smile filled with so much love. he would only ever smile at christen like this. 

at this point, she forgot about the food. she was just noticing how fucking hot louis looked. shirtless, red and black plaid pj pants, and his hair splayed across his face. christen looked louis up and down.

"good morning darling. how'd you sleep?" louis asked christen with a smirk. he noticed christen staring and he thought it was hilarious that she had such an effect on christen in this moment. his sleepy voice somehow hadn't gone away yet and christen felt like she was melting on the spot.

"morning love. i slept good. what's all this?" christen asked fighting the urge to look back down at louis' abs.

"breakfast. chris went out with liz and i wanted to do something nice for you." louis said cleaning his hands on a towel. christen walked over to the opposite side of the kitchen counter louis was cooking on.

"you didn't have to do all this." christen said while smiling louis' smile.

"mhm maybe. i wanted to." louis responded while running a hand through his hair. the breath is christen's throat hitched. louis smirked and christen realized. she wouldn't let him enjoy this feeling any longer.

she walked over to the kitchen counter side where louis was standing and stood in front of him.

"you look really hot right now." christen whispered just enough for louis to hear.

"you think so? because if i look hot right now, you look absolutely gorgeous. you may have just woken up, but you look so good in my shirt." louis said tugging at it a little to pull christen closer.

the two could not get enough of each other. this banter was non-stop. right now, they felt like only one of them could win. it would always be whoever kisses the other first, loses. this time, louis wanted it to be him who wins.

louis grabbed christen's hips and spun them around so now christen's back was against the counter. christen bit her lip. this side of louis was unseen and she loved it.

"you like what you see?" louis asked with both of his hands on the side of the counter to kind of box christen in. christen used her finger to trace from below louis' belly button and all the way up to his chin. she pulled his face closer to hers and it sent shudders through louis' entire body. only christen could make up feel so powerless in a situation like this.

"i love what i see." christen whispered with their lips brushing.

"how much do you love it per say?" louis asked. he was trying to win, but he knew, in the end, he would lose.

"kiss me." christen whispered not answering the question.

"or what?" louis retorted back.

"do you want to find out?" christen asked.

"maybe." louis said. 

"mhm kiss me." christen said. who was he to deny his girlfriend a kiss? soon enough, he kissed christen and he had lost this time. christen smiled into this kiss.

"i win." christen whispered before pulling away. louis shook his head, kissed christen's forehead, then picked christen up and put her on the counter. he went and each got them plates of food and they began eating.

they were talking and laughing and these were the moments they absolutely lived for. when they were done, louis stood in between christen's legs and hugged her. christen just ran her fingers through his hair.

then both of their phones began buzzing and buzzing. louis rolled his eyes and picked christen up off the counter as he went to retrieve both of their phones. he sat them on the couch and began tracing circles on christen's leg.

touch was definitely his love language.

"i just have a strong feeling these messages are about another e-news article." christen said.

"what do you want to bet?" louis asked.

"a kiss?" christen responded.

"you can have kisses anytime you want." louis told her before kissing christen.

"okay then.. you have to make a tiktok with me later." christen said smirking.

"fine. but only because i love you." louis said jokingly rolling his eyes.

"good." christen responded. they both turned their phones around and sure enough, it was another e-news article.

AUTHORS NOTE

give them a break pls.