𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

christen and louis were at e-news headquarters in christen's dressing room. they finally organized an interview to explain what happened.

"you okay?" louis asked while christen and him were sitting on the couch in her dressing room. louis tracing circles on her arm to try to ease her nerves.

"not really." christen sighed.

"talk to me." louis said.

"i'd rather be at the beach with you right now. talking with the ocean as white noise. we have to leave each other soon and i'm not ready to leave you yet. and i don't want to spend one of our days together doing some stupid interview. i love my job and i love my fans. i love doing stuff like this. but i just feel like i love you more than this. and i want to spend as much time with as possible." christen ranted. louis smiled and kissed christen.

"and i love you darling. i love you so much that i will not let you say you love me than acting and your dreams. you've worked so hard and you shouldn't throw it all away just for me okay? but.. you don't have to worry about this being the last days we're spending together." louis said.

"what do you mean?" christen asked.

"you know how you're going to italy to film the short series foreign with hbo?" louis responded.

"yeah?"

"well i didn't want to tell you anything just in case i didn't get the role. but i got it. i'm playing ollie." louis said

"ollie.. as in my love interest?" christen asked.

"no as your dog." louis responded. christen hit louis playfully.

"i hate you."

"i love you more." louis responded before kissing christen.

"wait this is actually great! four more months together!" christen exclaimed.

"yup. can't get rid of me that easily." louis told her. christen was about to responded but there was a knock on the door.

"come in." christen called out.

"we need to get you two mic'ed up." a set director said. the two were snapped back into reality and got up to do what they came to do.

*time skip*

"so without further ado, we have louis partridge and christen evans here to speak with me." rocsi diaz said to the camera. the camera panned to be on louis and christen sitting next to each other on a couch the two gave a little wave to the camera.

"so we know that you two are officially dating now. how is it?" rocsi asked.

"it's good. really good. christen is amazing and i'm really happy with her." louis responded first.

"yeah it's been a really good two months. louis is everything and i'm glad he's my boyfriend." christen added on.

"you guys are so cute! but louis can we start with you? makayla said you were dating back in 2019. you already debunked this rumor but can you explain?" diaz asked.

"yeah sure. i'm not going to lie, i did have feelings for makayla back in 2019. it was a silly crush. we only talked on facetime. when i was on set with millie for enola homes, she would call noah while he was on set for season 4, and we will all facetime and talk. it was our routine and it was cool. i liked makayla because i thought she was cool or whatever. we never talked outside of those facetime calls, so there was no way we could be in a year long relationship. i don't know why should would lie about that. well i do know why she would lie, she liked me too back then and never lost those feelings." louis explained.

"so she did this out of jealousy?" rocsi asked for extra confirmation.

"yeah i think so." louis answered.

"christen what were your initial thoughts when makayla said they dated for a year?" rocsi questioned.

"i knew she was lying. i just didn't know why she would lie." christen responded.

"do you think she was jealous of you?"

"possibly." christen responded.

"i don't think it was possibly. i know she was. she said it. she said she was in love with me and she was mad that i'm in love with christen." louis said matter-of-a-factly.

"you're in love with christen?" rocsi asked.

"i'm in love with christen." louis repeated.

"and christen what do you think about this?" 

"this isn't new information for me. i love louis too. it may be a little soon but i love him. a lot." christen said.

"you guys are so good together. but christen can i ask about the johnny thing?" rocsi directed to christen.

"sure. we've been over this several times. johnny and i had feelings for each other and we were talking per say. that's over. that's the past. i never went back to johnny. we are friends." christen responded.

"makayla also mentioned that you two were playing each other. what did that mean?" 

"it's not true. i would never manipulate someone like that. not true for each of us. johnny knows that. he knew that nothing was gonna happen." christen said.

"yeah when i hung out with makayla around two-three months ago, i specifically told her nothing was going to happen between us because i had feelings for christen." louis added on.

"so why did you hang out with them?" rocsi questioned. the two teens looked at each other and nodded.

"well because this isn't the first time makayla has lied." louis said.

"oh? elaborate."

"well she kinda made fake chats to turn me and louis against each other. when that didn't work, she made up this whole story." christen stated.

"is that where the whole playing each other story came into play?" rocsi asked.

"yes. she made it up at first behind closed doors. then she proceeded to take it entirely too far. she's lucky we didn't expose her the first time." louis said scoffing.

"so all of it was a lie? there was not a single truth in anything she was saying?"

"nothing was true." louis finalized.

"it's all fake. she's fake. she took it too far this time." christen said.

"wow. you guys heard it here. all of it wasn't true. but to get away form the serious stuff, we are going to be doing couple tag!" rocsi exclaimed.

"sounds fun let's do it!" louis said desperate to change the subject.

"yup i'm in!"

AUTHORS NOTE

yuh yuh this story is almost over