𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"chrissyyyy come hereeee." louis whined from his bed. louis was tired and christen hadn't cuddled with him all day because she made him go shopping.

"louis wait! do you like this shirt?" christen asked. it was a crop top with john galt on it.

"yes. yes of course. i've loved everything you've showed me. you make everything look good. i love you. i love you. now come cuddleeee." louis whined some more and held his arms out gesturing for christen to come lay with him. christen shook her head and quickly threw on one of louis' hoodies and climbed into bed with louis.

"you're such a big baby." christen said while louis put his head on christen's chest.

"whateva." louis said mocking how christen says it. 

"i will stop cuddling with you." christen said lifting her hands up from playing with louis' hair.

"woah let's not get too crazy." louis responded making christen laugh.

"i love you." christen said.

"i love you more." louis responded.

"no.." christen said.

"no no-no. you don't get to say you love me more. you're it for me chris. i wanna get married to you. i wanna have kids with you. i want it all with you. if i don't, well.. i won't be finding anyone new. i'd be stuck on you forever. people may say it's too soon, but it's true. i also said i love you first, therefore i love you more." louis said with a yawn. he said it so casually. like it was all he knew. christen smiled at the british boy who was laying on her chest.

she was so happy that someone felt so much love towards her. she wasn't sure she would ever get over louis if something did happen to them. she loved him too much.

"you want to marry me?" christen asked.

"of course. you already took my last name on tiktok. i'd put a ring on it right now if we weren't so young." louis responded.

"i wanna marry you someday soon too." christen said with a smile.

"so it's sorted. you are soon to be christen partridge. sounds elegant. love it." louis said finally lifting up his head to kiss christen.

"i love it oo. now go to sleep before you get cranky on me." christen said with a chuckle. louis kissed christen one more time before grabbing his phone.

"hold on. i need to do something." louis said.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

louispartridge_ Instagram story

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"you're my dream girl chris. you're everything i've ever wanted. i with you forever." louis said.

"i love you british boy." christen said.

"i love you darling."

AUTHORS NOTE

da enddddd

yeah yeah happy ending

they get married have kids whole ordeal

yup yup

i'm literally changing my entire story muffins because i just got a better idea lol 😏