ғɪᴠᴇ

꧁༒☬ ʙᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ ☬༒꧂

sᴛᴀʏɪɴɢ

𝐌

Sighing out as Ameila began shaking her ass in the aisle, I rested my hands on my hips. Her favorite music was playing in the market.

We have known each other our whole lives. She is my best friend, my sister, and my ride or die. "Ameila..." I noticed people stopping in their tracks and watching the motion of her ass.

She felt their stare causing her actions to stop. Coming over to me while pulling down her shorts. "Alright, let's go."

She began pushing the cart, but was soon stopped by some guy. "Excuse me."

Ameila's eyes and mine were drawn to the voice. He was tall, brown-skinned, with broad shoulders and neat ginger dreads. He wore a white tank top showing off his biceps. A pair of dress pants with Air Force sneakers is also included.

"Hey." Amelia nodded at him. "I'm Shawn Gomez, I'm a music video producer. My client fancy you and would like if you could shoot in his video." He jabbed his thumb back at the guy.

We looked at the guy and he looked away while twisting his dreads. "He's shy, but you don't have to tell us your decision right now. Feel free to contact me if you are interested or not. Thank you for your time."

We waved at him before continuing our shopping.

The freezing section was not far away. As I pick up a frozen vegetable bag, I inspect it carefully. Read through the information. But I paused when I realized Ameila hadn't said a word since we left the producer.

There's no doubt she's considering joining them. "You're awfully quiet?" She raised her head while biting down on her lip. "Do you want to join the video?"

"I don't know..." She shrugs. "You know that you have my full support if you do this." And she smiles.

As I strolled through the aisle of snacks.

When I saw one of my favorite snacks on the high shelf, I paused. "Now, girl, how do we get there?" Ameila asked as I stepped closer to the shelf.

"Well, fuck it"

About to climb onto the shelf to get my chips. When out of nowhere, a hand reached out to grab my chips and handed them over to me.

"Thank you"

My eyes meet these brown ones. A dark-skinned man with faded hair cuts."No problem ma, what are you ladies doing here?" It's pretty obvious what we are doing in the market.

"Buying groceries for my house." He hums while nodding. "Devonte, what's your name?"

He licks his lip and opens his mouth, but he quickly shuts it when he hears a girl call him. "Devonte,"