ɴɪɴᴇ

꧁༒☬ ʙᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ ☬༒꧂

ᴏʙᴇssᴇᴅ

𝐀

"I can't believe you're here," she murmured against my lips. I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer.

Deepening the kiss as her arms goes around my neck, her body, warm and plaint against mine as I  plundered her mouth. My hand reached for her hair before gripping it and keeping my mouth on hers the entire time.

It wasn't a sweet kiss. It was arduous, demanding and aggressive, but Mia matched me inch by inch. Her tongue tangled with mine and her little moans went straight to my cock as she tugged on my hair.

She pulls away pulling on my bottom lip. Her smirk spread across her lips before she turned around and pressed her ass against my crotch. Then she bent forward and rotated her hips to Work x Rock the boat by Aaliyah and Rihanna.

I gripped her waist and watched her ass whine against my crotch. I bent my knees a bit and synced with her.

She flipped her curls back and looked at me while biting her lip. "Fuck," I groan while throwing my head back. I know Mia felt this raging hardness because she found a more sensual and slower pace.

"Mia!" Ameila screamed at us as Ace followed not too far behind. I pulled Mia and she stood with her plush ass against me.

My hands tightened around her hips while she and Ameila talked. "C'mon let's go" she said leaving with Ameila heading to the bar.

They took shots after shots. "Their hangover is going to be crazy." Ace said stopping beside me. And I couldn't agree more. We watched them take shots before heading into the crowd. "Shit, let's call it a night."

Ace nods and heads towards the crowd and I was right behind him. I saw Mia move her hips to the beat in her own world not paying attention to her surroundings. There were men watching her.

Moving closer to her, but I made it just in time before they could touch her. I took her hand in mine, guiding her to the exit.

"Alex...I'm not ready to leave." She slurred while looking at me. She pouts at me when I shake my head. We reached my car and help her in. I look back to see Ace carrying Ameila to his car.

"I'll see you later." He nods before I get in the car and head home.

I lay Mia on the bed and she stirs in her sleep curling up into the sheets. I walked downstairs to get a pill and some water before heading back up.

I rest it on the bedside table and Mia stirs and yawns as she opens her eyes. As she gazes at me, she smiles."Hey baby, how are you?" she slurs as she goes on her knees.

Taking off her earrings and then slowly pulling off her dress leaving her in her lace thong. And crawled towards me, and I closed my eyes and exhaled.

"Baby." I murmured as I feel her hands come to my chest and I opened my eyes. "There you are." She chuckles as she wraps her arms around my neck.