Sakura's Very Own Malignant Narcissists!

TW: ABUSE WARNING

The Next Day (Saturday)-

No one POV:

Sakura was running away crying her heart out with a bruised eye. She made it to her secret hide-out and curled up in a ball of sorrow and she was in pain, she felt absolutely betrayed.

Sai decided to go to the secret hide-out to draw since Sakura told him he could go there whenever he wanted to. As he made it he heard vert tragic sobs and wails of crying. He walked closer slowly and saw Sakura. She tensed when she heard him but when she felt it was Sai's chakra she immediately calmed down.

Sai ran to her and hugged her so hard and she quickly returned the hug. Sai pulls her into his lap so the hug can be closer. He gently strokes her hair and whispers sweet nothings and tells her it is going to be ok. He was blushing but it stopped because this a serious situation. "Sakura can you tell me what's happened?" He asked after her sobs died down to sniffles.

" He hit me. He said he would kill you! Please you have to go now before he finds you, please I can't lose anyone else I love!!!"  At this point, Sakura was having a serious panic attack.

After she said what she did, Sai looked down and saw all her bruises and cuts, and his heart seriously hurt for her. " Who hit you!? Tell me to know and they will die! wait you love me?"

"Itachi did, he said that I belong to him so I should even talk to you or hold your hand for any circumstance whatsoever! He has even been cheating on me but when I called him out on it he started to rage and he hurt me so bad. He broke 3 of my ribs and my nose but I healed those. I just couldn't heal the smaller ones out of exhaustion. But besides that point, I think I do love you but I can't leave Itachi or he will kill you, Shika, choji, and my dads. No offense but he is stronger than all of you combined."

' You can we can tell the Hokage and Fugaku Uchiha. I know that they will handle the problem and I love you too.'

They both blushed and stayed hugging until Sakura said something that will change both of their lives for the better....... Nope!

' You have to leave me alone and handle yourself. I will find someone to help with the panic attacks. I really do love you but to get away from Itachi I will have to take some years-long mission so I can come up with a plan to get away from him completely.'

' But Sakura you are 20 times stronger than Itachi why didn't you stop him from hurting you? You could have killed him in the blink of an eye! It would have been the best choice to get away from him.'

" Yeah but I just couldn't! I also love him and I have no courage to hurt the people I love. It hurts so much especially since the night my parents died. Even when I spar with my dads or friends it always me holding back and keeping my emotions in check. I just can't risk yours or their lives."

Sai was almost in tears. He couldn't take Sakura hurting so much. Or leaving him just when they confess their love for each other. ' Please Sakura we could run away together or anything just please don't do this to me! I can't live without you! Please I have no one else but my dad who is an Anbu with no emotions as far as I know anyway.'

" I can't leave you vulnerable to his attacks I have to protect him. To do that I have to keep him distracted with me and if he wants to hurt someone it will have to be me. Only if he touches you guys is when I will have to stop him. Good thing I will just make him come with me out of the village on a 4 year-long mission. He can't refuse if I ask in front of the Hokage also since I'm the captain."

' no Sakura.. ( he then leans forward to kiss her and she kisses back while they both are crying.)'

After what felt like forever they broke the kiss in the need for air and smiled at each other. " I'm sorry Sai and I love you please remember me for when I get back and promise that you will live your life to the fullest, do it for me." To say the least, Sai was stunned. But he nodded his and said he promised. "good", said Sakura. ' I love you' and with that Sakura knocked him out and left him there. He would be out for the rest of the day. She did this so he could not stop her. She picked up four different scrolls and addressed them to Choji, Shikamaru, Kakashi, and Iruka, and finally Sai her love.

In the note, she explained where she was going and sorry for leaving so suddenly but she will explain one day the reason she left. In the letter for Sai, she just wrote things about herself that o one else ever knew. She also told him to be ready to get to know her better when she returns but don't wait for her. Find love in someone else but remember she will never find anyone else like you.

And with that Sakura went to the Hokages office to ask for the mission and he approved even though he was a little skeptical. She made her way to the Uchiha command with her greeting the main branch family members and went up to Itachi's room. She knocked a small knock and he said to come in.

" Ita we have a mission. It is a four-year mission that we cannot decline, Hokage's orders." She lied. ' you have an hour to get ready and say your fair wells.'

' why do you have to be such a pain all the damned time?' he responded in the coldest tone he could muster without being so loud to where his family would hear. Sakura responded with a jump and said, "sorry Itachi"

'whatever I will meet you at the gates'

"ok" with that she left to go quietly in Anbu style delivered all the scrolls to her special people.

An hour later of waiting for Itachi he finally showed up and with a nod, they left straight for the hidden mist village. 

Also to clarify in Sakura's place Sai will be placed on team 7 instead. So this means that he will complete the mission to protect sasuke and naruto instead

1139 words.