Prolouge

I do not own any of the pictures I use.*

I was sitting under this Sakura after I had just got done training with dad (Kakashi).

FLASHBACK: I came home and found a man stomping on their dead bodies and something took over me. I turned bright glowing pink, blacked out, and when I woke up the rogue ninja's body was scattered all over the house. Guts and limbs were everywhere his head was split in half. Little did I know at the time 5 ANBU were watching the whole thing from outside. Then I completely passed out and woke up in the hospital with the Hogake watching me and waiting for me to wake up. Then I looked at the other side of the bed and one of the ANBU that were watching me in the house was staring at me with a dog mask on. I was a little startled and jumped. He said, "You don't have to be scared. My name is Kakashi Hatake." He took off his mask. I watched carefully at his face as he put down the mask and I gasped. He was the most beautiful person I had ever seen besides my mom. " You are beautiful.", I said. Then I started blushing and put my hand over my mouth realizing what I just said. He started blushing a little, then laughed and said, " thank you."

"Sakura do you remember what happened last night, do you remember what you did or what happened to your parents?", said the hogake while looking at me with pity. "I do remember what happened to my parents but I don't know what I did can you tell me." "oh do not worry about it then. Well this ANBU wants to adopt you since your parents are no longer here. Are you ok with that?", said the hogake. I started to cry silently and Kakashi hugged me while I sat in his lap. He started to rub my head like my dad used to do to me when I was sad. The memory just made me cry more and Kakashi squeezed tighter on the hug. " Will you be my new dad?", I asked him. "Yes, Of course, that would make me very happy." ' would you be happy with two dads instead of one?' 'the more the marrier.' 'good, this is my husband Iruka', Iruka walks in and holds his hand out for sakura to take it. " Hey, Sakura I'm your other dad Iruka Umino" I just jumped into his arms happy to have a new family, but my other one will always be in my heart. Then we had a group hug and I knew I loved them and they loved me. We went to their or should I say, our house and they showed me my room which I loved and they started training me daily and the Hokage did as well. They did this for me at the age of three to control the hidden power inside of me that they saw that night,( which I didn't remember at the time or know why I was getting training at the time).

END OF FLASHBACK

Besides me not remembering I loved my life with them for the past two years. I joined the ANBU at age 4, the captain of Anbu at five years old. The youngest Anbu captain in history. I even passed the genin, chunin, jounin, and Anbu test they gave me with an IQ of 300. The fourth Hokage Minato said that I didn't have to go to the academy, that would be annoying. This is what I thought at the time.