Io

I'm so happy I (basically) got this done! I didn't count the hours, but it seriously took forever and I've been working on it for several weeks. It's a little messy in places, so I might go fix that at some point, but for now, enjoy!

 It's a little messy in places, so I might go fix that at some point, but for now, enjoy!

rrrrgh I don't like how Wattpad blurs the pictures so much.

ITS IO! I seriously love this character, so I thought I would make her a book cover.

Also, I'm too lazy to crop it and put the title logo on it right now XD. (I might do that at some point.)

But I'm not too lazy to give you a zoom in on her head: (Okay that sounds weird)

Notes (You can skip this, it's kind of long XD):

It was with this piece that I truly realized that I am a perfectionist. I redid the back wing like four times XD, and it still doesn't look quite right, but I'm not redoing it again. *reaches for stylus* NOPE.

In my opinion, it looks SO much better than the cover I made for Thunder Rolling like four or five months ago (which I'm not redoing by the way). So, improvement!! Obviously I was attempting to replicate Joy Ang's style, which is extremely difficult. (Joy Ang's art and tribe drawings really helped my dragon art improve when I was like nine :))

I went crazy and hid like three signatures in random places on that thing, so see if you can find them all! (XD you don't have to, plus, the quality of the pictures probably makes them too hard to see)

This is the scene where Io was escaping from HiveWing guards and went to the Poison Jungle to find refuge. She talks about it in Book 13, when she and Swordtail reunited. So I put little HiveWing guards in the background!

Speaking of backgrounds, the hives were pretty hard to do, but not as hard as I expected. Also I got super lazy with the webs connecting them.

*END OF NOTES*

Okay, really sorry about that blabber.

Also something I noticed is that on my phone, the colors look WAY more saturated than on my computer or tablet.

Anyway, please enjoy!