│File: Chapter 15│

Sad, very sad. Big disappointment right now.

As I wished for, we never got dessert which left me feeling down due to my high hopes in getting some. I sighed as they all continued chatting after eating, finishing any liquid they had left in their glasses. I Decided I was bored of hearing about whatever was going on, so I shuffled out of my seat and started cleaning up the table. Nobody noticed really as they were too busy amongst themselves.
Placing the dishes in the sink and tying my hair back I had figured I probably wouldn't have eaten dessert anywhere. But it was a nice thought.

I have a faint memory of me and my parents sitting at the table, I think it was my first-time trying brownies and ice cream. They had big smiles plastered on their face as they laughed and talked as they took a few bites of their own pudding. Nothing seemed wrong, everything seemed so nice.

But every perfect family starts to build up their own problems. I was a young age when it started, but the more I try and remember the more I want to forget again.

"Do you want help?" Taehyung appears at my side which startled me. "Haha, did I startle you? I came to get another drink but washing dishes with you looks more fun!" he smiled as he grabbed a cloth to dry plates and cutlery. "Sure, I don't mind. I probably would've dried them myself If not so it's okay." I smiled. Suddenly I remember how I was trying to figure out who the main character was of the group. It must be all of them. Nobody can argue with that.

"So, Hoseok said you hung out together! Was it fun, what did you guys do?" placed the now shiny plate on the side. "He told you, I thought it wasn't a big deal really. But we mainly just danced." I shrugged my shoulders while Taehyung frowned "I wish you spent time with me." I unplugged the sink and turned to him. "why's that? I'm not sure the others would like that idea. It's...Just better to distant myself from you all. You know, in case I mess things up more." I chuckle and snatch the towel from him. "I'll put these away thank you for helping me Taehyung!"

He just nodded and walked away. I didn't pay attention to which direction he was going as I started packing everything away. I think we also need to go grocery shopping; I'll do that tomorrow. Picking up my phone I set a reminder on my to-do list.

After cleaning the kitchen up a bit, I was now seated at the breakfast bar with a pen and notepad. I normally just buy whatever if I have no list, and usually forget about 50% of the things I needed. So, to me a list is quite useful. It might also be because my grandma has made it a habit of mine. She's normally the one who makes the list though and I'd just do the shopping part. Whenever I saw the list I always thought I was such a dumb idea but then there was this one time we forgot to order paper, so I didn't have a list and she gave me a few items to pick up. That day I probably only came home with five out of the twenty odd things we needed. That was the day I always remembered to order paper and make a shopping list.

I don't know what time it is; I think the last time I had checked it was 10pm. But I was clearly getting tired. I couldn't stop yawning and my head started hurting from the light. My phone was off, I wanted to play some music, but I'd get distracted and starting having a whole show to myself in the kitchen, And that would be very embarrassing and risky for my life due to the fact its an open space where any one can stroll in. I swear it's like they wear some sound-proof socks.

Would they take them off in their sleep though, or keep them on? I shivered at the thought, who can even sleep with socks, why am I even thinking about If they sleep with socks, stop thinking about socks!

I closed my notebook. My mind being done with working for the day. Hopefully I put everything on the list, I can always check if I did tomorrow and make a few changes. I placed it to the side of the table before sliding off the stool, being careful not to fall off of it.

opening my bedroom door before quietly closing it. I threw myself on my bed and pulled my covers over myself feeling cold suddenly. The difference from my room and the living room were very different, did I leave a window open? I'll just close it when I wake up if I have.

My alarm rang signalling that it 5:30am. It's not very often I wake up for this alarm, so I don't know why I keep it. before I had went to bed last night I saw it was about 2 in the morning which means It was another bad night. I'm quite used to it really. So used to it that I can get no sleep and be fine. But when I sleep for a good amount I feel more tired like I didn't actually sleep. Some of it must be spent with my eyes just being closed, but still being awake. It doesn't really matter.

I find my way out of my mountain I had hidden myself in and rolled over hitting the off button with my hand. I don't want to get up but im wide awake, as tired as I feel. Maybe I can just watch a bit of Netflix before I get up, I mean I don't have to move right away do I?

yeah, yeah let's watch Netflix. I got up from my bed, the cold hitting my skin making me shiver as I had walked over to my desk picking my laptop up before shuffling back and immediately wrapping myself in my blanket. Before I laid down again I turned to see if any windows were open but was left with no other explanation when I saw they were all indeed closed. Maybe somebody came in and closed it? no, why would they do that!

Point was, I felt like I was freezing from the inside out. ugh, now I just need Elsa to re-create the scene from frozen.

I turned on my computer, getting comfy in my bed I lied down feeling relaxed again. It too a while to find something interesting but I was soon successful in finding something that peaked my interest. Let's hope I don't finish this one as fast. I had finished my last show quite quickly despite how many episodes there were.

It was only 20 odd minutes in when a sudden crash of something breaking abrupted from upstairs.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cloud- dyed my hair, very hot if I do say so myself

Word count: 1211

NOT PROOF-READ

Thanks Lisacoco27 very swag person if I do say so myself.