│File: Chapter 11│

Walking out of the building and turning into the direction of the dorm the conversation looped in my head. Being an overthinker means you usually never forget this and years later will randomly replay the memory and make yourself feel stupid for your decisions. Everywhere seems quiet like I've lost the ability to hear.

I can't help but think that I should quit to make them happy, like I never even started but I can't.
my life really is all over the place. Maybe I should wait until I start getting paid and then do the lessons? It seems reasonable because then I can practice more, and maybe by the time I started to get paid then I'll have improved enough.

Thought after thought, and solution after solution resulted in me reaching home in what seemed like 2 minutes thought it wasn't of course. I don't think I should call it home though. it only feels temporary, like a hotel or when you move away for a few years because of a business trip.

Either way I rustled through my bag and came across my keys before unlocking the door and immediately being knocked over. The culprits turned out to be Jungkook and Taehyung the problem starter, Minecraft. Jungkook had taken taehyung remote in anger of his lack of understanding in the game and to tease Taehyung, had run of with both of their remotes.

what a bunch of toddlers.

Not in a rude way, they are just all act like adult-sized children with each other. Maybe its because of how comfortable they are. I'm sure it wasn't like this the first time they met but I know for sure they didn't hate on one-another for being in the group and joining. Well, it was all planned unlike my arrival.

Now back to the topic, you may be wondering how I knew all of this with just a fall to the ground and to answer your question its because this isn't exactly the first time it happened. Last week Taehyung wanted to swim in lava and was carrying a large portion of their diamonds. O u c h. Needless to say taehyung died and Jungkook stole his remote and went to go hide it but taehyung followed. It ended up being a 'chase the remote' game.

Deciding to take my shoes of while I sat down was a bad idea as a very 6ft tall man with dimples and soft looking hair opened said door and wacked me with it. "What was- OH YUKI IM SO SORRY AR EYOU OKAY DO YOU NEED A FIRST AID KIT?!? JIN- JIN HYUNG CALL AN AMBUL---"

"I'm fine."

"are you sure?"

"yes."

"how sure?"

"very?"

"I'm still going to check." And with that his panic died down as he saw I was indeed fine. "sorry—" he said backing away from me and standing up before giving me a hand to get up myself. "No, it okay I stupidly stayed on the floor to take my shoes off. Of course, the door would open. Haha its just my bad luck." He stared at me for a second before Seokjin came holding a spatula in his hand and wearing his apron causing his focus to move as Seokjin spoke. "Now, what in the world is all this screaming? I'm trying to cook." he looked between us waiting for a reply but before I could speak up Namjoon got there before me.

"Sorry Hyung it's my fault I accidently hit Yuki with the door when I opened it." Namjoon said sheepishly. "well- as long as you two are breathing then I'm going to go back to my kitchen, dinner's ready in 40...ALSO CAN PLESE STOP RUNNING AROUND THE HOUSE LIKE WILD ANIMALS WE DISCUSSED THIS LAST TIME." Seokjin screamed while walking off which made the both of us chuckle, He's a special character for sure.

It was quiet for a moment; we sort of just stood in the doorway awkwardly before I headed off to take a quick shower and he probably went to do the same. It wasn't a quick shower as I didn't have long before dinner. So, with the remaining time I just laid under my blanket watching anime before we were all called down.

As usual one of the three (Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung) had started yet another war with somebody then resulting in the third one joining in making a large amount of noise. It died down quickly as Seokjin walked in placing down the last bowl of food though in fear of being shouted at yet again. It's funny how they think they'll avoid being shouted at when two minutes after dinner they continue and get told off then go to their own rooms and do whatever the hell they do. Most likely continue fighting in text- I wouldn't be surprised.

The food was nice, nothing to special but still tasted good. As usual though I was the first one to finish because I barely touched it other than the few small bites of food. I knew my eating was getting worse, but the mirror says its for my own good. People say I look skinny, but they say that to make people feel better though it doesn't really do much because they all know it's a lie. Beauty standards. Whoever created beauty standard can die with the least amount of respect possible. though, I guess everybody is apart of making beauty standards a thing. But why do we have to voice everything just for the sake of making ourselves seem superior and the other feel worthless. People. I just don't get people.

before anybody could check how much I ate (as in seokjin-) I got up and threw the food away. Grabbed a cup and poured some milk before walking off to my room to continue my Netflix show. Maybe put on a horror movie instead or just listen to music and doodle.

My evenings were never too eventful, other than some random things happening like my grandparents calling to make me regret "the wonderful life of being a famous and hardworking doctor with good pay". They like music but you know, just not the most recent type. Don't even get me started on shows.

putting my drink down on my desk I slid into my chair and opened up my laptop to write some lyrics and do some random things like playing Roblox. Yes, I still play Roblox its mainly just there when I'm bored and so I can feel cool making it up to the top of the tower before anybody else in tower of hell, listen I'm still very much a child at heart I just don't like showing it much around others unless very comfortable.

A few hours later my eyes started to feel tired, closing and opening in attempt to stay awake though I continuously was drifting off. But me being dumb, I fought to stay away to finish the episode. Yet I was very unsuccessful as I had drifted off my head in my arms leaning on the desk in a slumber.

--------------------------------------------
Cloud- I START SCHOOL TOMORROW PRAY FOR ME </3

NOT PROOF-READ

words- 1210

THANK YOU Lisacoco27 ONCE AGAIN