│File: Chapter 10│

Before I start my madness once again, I'll catch you up-

first of all, I did get to the end of the line in the end, I had finished my boba long before I even reached halfway, I also didn't get to eat lunch because of how late it was, also my rap lessons finished about 10 minutes ago and now I'm sitting in the dance room staring at my sandwich.

You know, I thought my 'catch up' would have been longer but apparently not much happened. Now I feel embarrassed, but it's whatever. I look back at my sandwich in my hand, untouched and still in its wrapper. I don't feel hungry. I thought I wanted to eat-- I want to eat. But I don't, it feels impossible like my hand won't budge. Sighing, I put down my sandwich and get up. Maybe I'll eat something later.

Pushing myself off the hard wood floor, I head over to the speakers and plug my phone in- shuffling my messy playlist. I still need to organise it. heading over to the middle I start doing some stretches, I always wondered why my body used to hurt after learning a dance. Though it was generally because I forgot that stretching is always advised before doing any sort of athletics. Wait- is dance classes as athletics?

that's not important. (Aka, I'll search it up later)

Getting up I wait for the next song to come on before starting to dance.

----- [Namjoon Pov] -----

This is frustrating.

I have no clue what do to, and I can't look to anybody for help on the situation either. Yuki Konno is one annoying person, she just showed up and joined as if she didn't just ruin our years worth of friendship between me and the boys, I'm not even sure if she's working hard. If she's even working at all. She always seems tired but that could be her faking it. Such a nuisance--

But, on the other hand, I shouldn't be judging her. They wouldn't put her in our group if she didn't have talent. Maybe it's because I don't know her well- I haven't exactly been doing my best at trying to understand the situation, possibly causing all the confusion and misunderstandings. Right?

I just feel like banging my head against the wall at this point, as a person, I don't like Yuki. At all. But as leader- I need to...well I can't just go off my feelings. I need to think through everything I do. A wrong move might send the group going off and doing their own thing, they look for me to help guide them down the right path but how can I do that when I don't even know what to do with this.

Should I talk with them? Maybe that's best, Maybe dance practice might be best.
No, that wouldn't work she'll be joining us as she is a member.
Maybe when she isn't at the house?
Yeah, that sounds more reasonable.

"Okay, Kim Namjoon do not stress. Now, let's get on with work." I spoke to myself, before turning in my chair to flick through papers while taking a sip of my warm cup of coffee.

----- [Third Person Pov] -----

Yuki slides down the wall staring at the mirror across from her while trying to catch her breath.
It's been about who knows how many songs, she's tried not having a break but halfway through the current song still playing she needed to stop.

Then it all came back to her. Extra dance lessons, getting a job until she starts getting paid, the paper from the boba shop to apply and work there still sitting in her bag, hopefully not scrunched up and wrinkled.

With a huff she leans over to get said bag, unzipping it with little effort from the lack of strength she has after practicing for so long. Moving a few things aside she grabs the light pink paper and starts to look over what it says.

"How long Have I been practicing?" She thought, never being able to focus for long. Flicking the attention from looking at the paper, her eyes shift toward the clock on the wall. "Has it really been that long? Jeez how many songs did I do." A small chuckle escaped, not a sound made as it did due to the blasting music. Which now seems way too loud and is starting to hurt her ears.

"No, focus." Yuki told herself in a strict tone, similar to an annoyed teacher. Yet she couldn't she's read the same four lines over and over for more than a few minutes now. It was starting to aggravate her.

----- [Yuki Pov] -----

Can this goddamn music stop it getting on my nerves, my ears feel like they're about to burst at this point. I stood up making a sound of annoyance before walking over and turning it off along with all the equipment I had used. Is it because I'm hungry? Tired?

All I know is I've probably memorised this whole introduction paragraph as if it's been carved into my brain.

I carefully put the sheet back into my bag, picking it up. It's useless turning off the lights as I know some idol group or trainees come in soon after.

After I had changed, I was walking to the elevator trying to tie my hair again to make it less of a mess but as I was about to finish it I got a call, making my hair drop due to not having the hair tie in it. Diving my hand to fish out my phone located in my pocket I turn it on to see who the caller is.

"Oh- its grandma." I mumbled to myself before moving out of the way into a quiet, and less busy hallways.

"Hey grandma, how are yo-

"Hello, oh good you're there. Are you okay- are you busy? should I call back?" her voice rang though the other side of the phone, it never occurred to me how much I missed it.

"No, I'm fine I just finished practice so now I'm heading back home." I chuckle. She's quick to ask every question. It always sounds like she's worried about me, it makes me feel guilty. She shouldn't have to worry, I'm not a kid, you know? Don't get me wrong I'm grateful she cares enough to think about me, but she should focus on herself. Her health isn't exactly the best.

"ah, okay. And your group?"

"Hm, oh my group- yeah they're...nice."

"What's with the hesitation... Are you lying to me, Yuki."

"What? No, of course I'm not lying. We just haven't had a chance to talk with being busy, don't worry okay?"

"You know, you wouldn't have to do so much pointless training if you had just become a doctor like planned. You're wasting so much talent on a useless job."

"I don't find it useless..." I mumbled, so that's main reason behind her call.

"I guess you'll have to learn. Don't come back to us if you fail. Unless you finally decide to become a doctor we have no reason to support you. have a good day and stay safe. Bye now!"

"mhm, bye."

I clutch my phone tighter, its okay. Everybody has their own opinions. But the least they could do is support me. I stuff my phone back into my pocket before stepping into the elevator.

You can't please everybody.

--------------------------------------------
Cloud- I won't be posting this
Sunday or next wednesday due to going on holiday

NOT PROOF-READ

Thank you Lisacoco27 you're doing a great job at making me terrified enough to write, 10/10

Word count- 1289