Part 1

(Hi, I'm the author, I should mention your character is named Willow Smith. Before you read there are some things I need to say. This story doesn't focus on one particular character from GHOST. This is not a Y/N fic, and this is not a romance story. I probably won't continue this unless the 1 or 2 people who read this want more or I want to make more parts. Without further ado, please enjoy this hot garbage.)

I woke up on a Monday morning very grumpy. I reluctantly rolled out of bed and got dressed. Brushed my hair all the normal routine. I rushed to my car and drove to the building. After sitting in traffic for what felt like decades I got to the building where I work. I rode up the elevator to the top story of the office.

After about three hours of sitting at my computer screen, somebody stumbled out of the kitchen. The girl had white hair with a single black streak, she was wearing black stockings with high boots. She looked really sick, so I got up to go ask her what was wrong. When she saw me coming over her expression changed instantly to be happy and bubbly. "Hey, are you okay, you looked really sick a minute ago." her response was...strange, "Do you know where the bathrooms are?" "Yeah, just go down the hall and take a right.". I had never seen someone run so fast before. I sat down again confused about what just happened.

I left the office eager to go home and binge-watch whatever show was on. But I saw the girl from earlier walking somewhere. I decided to follow her to where ever she was going. Her walking turned to jogging which turned to running. I had to sprint to catch up with her, I really don't know why she is so fast. The girl stopped at a random abandoned building and calmly walked in. I found a hole in the building big enough to crawl through.

The hole led to some sort of closet. I peeked out of the room through a crack in the door. There was somebody with pink hair and short shorts messing with a TV, a tall pale man cleaning a metal bat,  someone with glasses, black hair, and a large sweater was drinking, and a little girl with pigtails and a stuffed bunny. Now I was super confused about who these people were, how they've lived in hiding for so long, and so much more. But my stream of thoughts was cut off by a voice, "Who are you?". I looked behind me but there was no one there, "I'm up here.". I looked up at the ceiling to see a six-armed thing with curly black hair. I tried to bargain with the literal spider man, "Please, don't say anything...I'll just leave.", "Hey, there's someone in the closet!". The pale man dragged me out of the closet, he grabbed his metal bat and gets ready to swing but a girl with bright orange eyes uses some spider webs to tie me to a chair. 

More strange faces gathered around like a clown woman, a girl who looked like she jumped out of a 1930s cartoon, and a living doll covered with holes. The pale man breaks the silence, "Flower, you let somebody follow you here!?" the girl with white hair was named Flower, "I didn't know she was following me, Chris!" The pale man was named Chris which I'm assuming is short for Christopher. The 1930s cartoon spoke up "Everyone what are we gonna do with this sweet patootie?" She really didn't let up with the 30s language. "We should kill her!" Chris screamed, "Chris, you already have a long enough kill list." Flower quickly responded. The person with messy pink hair suggested "I could hypnotize her with my T.V.", "Isn't that a little over the top, Kennith?" The girl with orange eyes said, "No it's not, Say.".  I decided to jump into the fight "Excuse me, who are all of you?". All of the people or monsters quieted down except for Christopher "We are mirror beings, We can go through any mirror and into the mirror dimension. Of course, that ability has some significant drawbacks. Our appearances can be abnormal and we're tormented by our reflections. All of us have some sort of personality disorder as well, I'm not sure if that's the mirrors doing." 

I'm in a sticky situation, trapped with a bunch of mirror beings. A concept I still don't fully understand. and most of them are insane or depressed in some way. I have no idea what going to happen.

(Thank you for getting through that dumpster fire. <3)

(I will take constructive criticism, but not hate)