Chapter two (Part 2)

(Welcome back to the second chapter! This is the one with the special guest in it. Anyway, that's all from me. Please enjoy!)

After Chris' reflection left the mirror I got a text from my grandmother.

Grandma: "Aren't you coming over for tea, dearie?"

I had forgotten about that completely. 

Willow: "I'll be there ASAP."

Soon enough I arrived at my Grandmother's place. I knocked on the door, no response. I knocked harder, and she opened the door.

W: "Hi, Grandma Allison."

A: "Hello dearie. Come in and have some tea."

I sat down with grandma Allison, my mom preferred to call her 'Ms. Allison'. But she likes grandma fine.

A: "Is something wrong, dearie?"

W: "Nothing, I've just been seeing some weird people recently."

A: "pale skin, poofy white hair, long eyelashes."

W: "Wait..."

A: "Or, a concerning love for cake, and eating in general, pure white hair with a black streak?"

W: "Slow down..."

A: "Or maybe a boy with bandages over his eyes, an oversized hoodie, and a love of violence."

W: "Grandma! Just slow down, please. How do you know the people I'm talking about?"

A: "Oh, I used to be their daycare teacher. And I'm still going to therapy for it."

I took a sip of the tea to find out it wasn't tea it was hard, cold whiskey. I spat back into the cup.

W: "This isn't tea! It's whiskey!"

A: "Oh, is it? Well, it's better than tea."

W: "Yeah your right."

We sipped on our 'tea'.

W: "So those people that were in your daycare are now adults."

A: "They grow up so fast."

W: "And they're trying to kill me."

A: "Sounds nice."

W: "So what should I do?"

A: "Well dearie, the best advice I can give you is to stop caring."

W: "Oh yeah, that's really helpful."

A: "All I know is, the trio of Maika, Flower, and Christopher are pretty close. Norman and Charon have some sort of connection. So maybe using those bonds to your advantage could be enough."

W: *sigh* Thanks grandma, now I gotta get back to work."

A: "Come back soon dearie and you can take the whiskey!"

W: "Thanks I'm gonna need it!"

(Thank you for reading, and feel free to leave constructive criticism. But not hate. I hope you have a great day/afternoon/night!)