Part 4

(Guess who's back, bitches! I'm sorry for my foul language. This chapter does deviate from what you've read so far. Without too many spoilers, let's just say the GHOST characters aren't contained anymore. This chapter might need some constructive criticism, so feel free to leave it where you please. Please enjoy this raging dumpster fire.)

As soon as I got home I checked every mirror. Call me paranoid, but I don't care. Thankfully, none of my mirrors were cracked. After that, I didn't have any idea what to do. I could tell the police but they would never believe me. Who would believe me, nobody will. I didn't get much sleep that night. 

I slowly got into my car, being extra careful around the mirrors. In my rearview mirror, I swear I saw Christopher's reflection instead of my own. I was terrified, but what could I do. I got to my workplace and rode up the elevator. I sat down at my computer when I saw a google doc I didn't recognize. I opened it and all it said was "you know about us. so be prepared.". Besides having no capitalization skills, it was annoyingly vague. I got up to go to the kitchen, a few other coworkers were confused and I could see why. The whole kitchen was empty which was weird because before the whole kitchen was full. 

I went to the bathroom to check the mirrors. And surprise, surprise one of them was cracked. The mirror looked like it had been punched, but how did they get in here to break the mirror? Thoughts and questions rushed through my head. I rushed back to the main office to make sure everything was okay. Everything seemed fine at first, then a frequency so loud came from the radio.

Me and everyone else in the room started getting sick. A voice started blaring from the radio, "And I've always been here!" was that Kennith's voice? The computers showed a spiral which was probably only for aesthetics. I weakly walked to the radio to smash it. The frequency got louder and I fell to the floor. I crawled across the floor and got to the radio. I finally broke it after a horrible journey. Needless to say, we were dismissed from work.

I walked down the street corner to a little cafe. I took a seat and wondered what the hell should I do. I needed my questions answered and there were a few people I know who could answer them. Flower seemed like a great candidate, she was one of the genuinely sweet ones. Say was promising, she was sane after all. I was really deep in my thoughts when I almost missed the four kids Crow kid, Una, Spooks, and...uh...nameless. I had to do a double-take at first, but they were gone in a blink of an eye. Am I just crazy?

I searched the term "mirror beings" to figure out what to do. There were only a few results, but I was desperate. The site said "mirror beings were born in a different dimension, 'Mirror dimension. '. Mirror beings don't want to be found by normal people. If a person finds a mirror being it's very likely that the person will be stalked by the mirror beings. Until the mirror being kills the person, or the person beats the mirror beings game. The way to beat a mirror being's game is to go into the mirror dimension and break the sacred mirror."

The sacred mirror? Nobody ever mentioned a sacred mirror. This was the only info I had on what to do about this situation. Before I left I swear I saw two pairs of glowing orange eyes. I went back to my apartment and promptly checked all the mirrors. I locked my door to make sure they couldn't get in. I was a little conflicted, I wanted them to leave me alone, but I didn't wanna hurt them. It seemed like the only way to get them to leave me the hell alone. 

I made up my mind, I was gonna go through the mirror. I was going to need to be prepared for whatever horrors they had in that dimension. And that might take a bit. 

(Thank you for reading that hot mess. <3)

(this one might need the most constructive criticism, so feel free to leave it)

(thank you for being supportive of my break!)