stream (flerting🤪)

shortie but its kinda hot i think also hey havent posted in like half a year but yeah also check my ao3 its wxpepe

-----

It was a Friday night. Loud screams and endless laughs filled the boys' rooms, the three of them having the time of their lives. They were running around in minecraft, chasing each other and yelling.

The three of them, more specifically Quackity, George and Dream gathered at the master Oogway shrine, running around the place Ponk has just recently built.

Dream's character crouched in front of the picture, looking down at the ground.

Although to some innocent people, it would look like he's just worshipping him, for Quackity and George it looked way different. Their dirty minds led both of them somewhere else.

"Are you giving him dunderhead?" Quackity mocked, laughing histerically as Dream turned to look at him in game.

"Yeah, Dream, what are you doing?" George giggled, lifting his eyebrow slightly.

"What, George? Mad, cause you wanted it to be you?" Dream said in a low voice, smirking on the other side of the call.

George gasped as he slightly opened his mouth to say something back, but nothing came out of him. He felt blood rushing to his face and not only his face. He would lie if he said Dream's words didn't turn him on.

"N-no, shut up," he hissed, trying his best not to stutter, at which he clearly failed.

Dream chuckled, knowing exactly what he has just done to George.

"Oh come on, Georgie, just admit it,"

So embarrassing.

"Oh you admit it, why'd you to say that to me and not Quackity in the first place, Dreamie," it was too good.

"Stop voice-fucking yourselves, morons, this is a twitch stream for fuck's sake," A pitched up voice rings in both their ears as the man is fed up with their bullshit.

"I know you want me, George," Dream states his last words, leaving the call in a hurry.

George sits glued to his chair, feeling his stomach twirl. What has that idiot done to him.