hungry (idk)

hey guys, a small, but pretty cute chapter :) sorry ive been gone for so long

--

"Hey Clay, when-" the brunette didn't get to finish the sentence as all of a sudden, he got slammed against his friend's bedroom wall.

"George!" the taller yelled out, seeing that the person he was holding by their neck was in fact his best friend, "you scared the shit out of me,"

Dream sighed, looking at the other boy who stood in silence, surprised, to say the least. He loosened his grip, letting his arm fall back to the side of his body.

The blonde started apologizing, rapidly moving his hands out of panic, obviously very embarassed.

George, on the other hand, had his mind focused on something different — something he was way too ashamed to even admit.

In his mind, it sounded ridiculous, but he knew it was true. Dream managed to turn the brunette on and George wasn't happy about it at all. After all, they were best friends.

"...me, right?" A deep voice echoed around the room, waking George up from his own, unholy thoughts — unholy thoughts caused by the man who now gazed right back at him, his eyebrows furrowed with an anxious grimace painted over his face, his mouth moving pretty fast and his ruffled, morning hair falling into his playful green eyes.

"What?" George let out, catching Dream off guard. There was lust in the brunette's eyes, and Dream, in fact, noticed.

"Oh.. You weren't paying attention to me, were you?" in realization, the blonde smirked. From the way George's legs were pushed against each other and his eyes fluttered with desire hiding under his dark eyelashes, Dream's mind went crazy.

"I-" he was stunned. The blonde's smile became wider, looking at the brunette, craving for George to touch him with his slim fingers, with the hottest hands he has ever seen. He was so into him.

"Oh George, you don't have to say anything," he stated, his body sticking to the other's with only one thing in Dream's mind.
He wanted to kiss George so bad.

"Oh, if you knew what i would do to you if i could," the blonde says, "you're so fucking sexy, George, and that has been on my mind since i first saw you,"

George stands there, eyes shining in the sun, mouth open and breath almost not found.

"Kiss me, then," the brunette moans softly as Dreams lips meet his. The kiss is rough, passionate, and George's eyes flutter when Dream bites his bottom lip. Their tongues fit together like two puzzle pieces as Dream grabs George's hair and pulls on it, having George hold onto him even tighter.

"You're so hot," george groans into the kiss, making Dream grab his neck again.
Right as George opens his mouth for another kiss, Dream puts a finger on his mouth.

"Not now, sweetheart, I've got work to do," Dream smirks, walking away from the other, totally confused boy.

Well that was something.