Andy x mermaid reader

Mermaidshappire for you :)

Y/N pov
I sighed as I watched all the other dolls and toys have fun on the ground , while I was stuck up on a cabinet in my stupid fish bowl.

I just wanted to be down there and have fun with the rest of them , but nooo , I had to be a mermaid doll .

I was to into my thoughts that I didn't notice the light footsteps behind me , coming closer.

"Hey y/n" Andy said , and sat leaned on my bowl.
"oh hey Andy" I said trying to sound as sarcastic as possible as thats how we mostly bonded.

He laughed a little and flicked some water at me. Obviously I flicked some back at him , the water going on his jeans.
"not the jeannnnsssss" he said sarcastically as I laughed , I shifted around in my glass bowl to face him more.

Andy was the doll I bonded with most in my opinion. He's always the one that comes up to visit me on the cabinet. Once he warms up to you he's the sweeeeetest!!

Once again , I was stuck in my thoughts and didnt know he was leaning in !! i squealed mentally and did the same , soon closing the gap inbetween us. He kissed back and moved his hand from the bowl to the side of my face and smiled into the kiss.

He deepened the kiss and soon pulled away out of breathe and smiled.
"y/n.......I really....really like you" He said , his face flustered and red.
"i like you to Andy!" I exclaimed excitedly and embraced him.
He laughed into the crook of my neck and i did the same.

"I love you Andy"
"I love you too y/n"

//sorry its short , its my first one ;-;//