Andy x reader ~Date~

(music to listen to whilst reading....optional)

jackielynnethomas

No ones pov
Andy wandered throughout the playroom , trying to build up the courage to ask y/n , his crush , on a date that evening.
Marcella was out with her family this eveing so this gave him the perfect chance to have some romantic time with his crush .
"Hey Andy!" y/n waved over in Andy's direction and started to walk over to him.

"h-hey y/n" Andy said , his voice cracking in nervousness . y/n looked at him in confusion and pulled her hand up to his forehead.
"are you feeling alright Andy?" she asked , feeling his forehead gently. He felt his face , if he could , heat up more than he thought it could.

"yeah im fine!" He said with a smile on his face , but still looking nervous. Y/n shrugged her shoulders and smiled. The silence lasted for a minute before Andy spoke up.
"so...uh..y/n.....i was wondering if y-you would like to come on a ...um....daye with..me?" He said looking down in fear.

"Of course , I'd love too!!" She said blushing and leaping to give him a hug. Andy hugged back and spun her a little , laughing lightly.

<Time Skip to date>

Andy had gotten everything ready and was waiting for y/n to arrive at the windowledge.
He fiddled with his hands and was rocking nack and forth slowley.

"Andy!" y/n yelled over to Andy and waved whilst speed walking to him. Andy waved back and smiled. He watched y/n walk up to him and embrace him tightly.

After getting comfortable , they both sat down and started chatting and eating. They would both laugh at each other occasionally and lightly hit eachothers shoulders playfully.

<after date>

Andy found himslef staring at y/n's face as she looked out of the window happily. He hesitated but started moving his hand up. He put his hand on her chin and turned her head to face him. He began leaning in and felt his lips touch hers.

Y/n felt as if her stomach was filled with butterflies , as she moved her hands up to cup Andys face. They broke apart for air and smiled at eachother lovingly.

"I love you Andy..."

"I love you too Y/n..."

//OMG SORRY FOR THE LONG WAITTTTTTT😩//