Andy x porcelain reader

hight45 for you :)

y/ns pov

"uuuugh but whyyyyy" I exclaimed to Anne , who was lecturing me about being careful when climbing. All because I'm a porcelain doll!

All I want to do was have fun and jump around! Its not like I'm going to shatter my arm or something , I'm careful!

"because I dont want you to hurt your self y/n" she said , crossing her arms at me. I rolled my eyes and went back over to my mini dolls house.
"tsch , I can do what I want" I muttered , kicking a piece of rubbish on the floor.

I slid down the side of my dolls house and sulked and began fiddling with the hem of my dress. 'Why cant i have fun around here like everyone else.' I thought.

Andys pov
I was just minding my business when I saw my sister , Anne , talking to y/n.
"she does not look happy" I said to myself , and began walking over to Anne to question her.

"what were you lecturing y/n on now?" I asked , motioning to y/n walking over to her dolls house sadly.
"oh Andy , she wont listen to me , she always wants to jump around, But she cant do that , she'll shatter!" Anne exclaimed tiredly.

"sis.....mabye just let her for once , that will make her happy and not upset all the time." I said and began walking over to y/n

y/ns pov
I wish I was normal......I just want to be happy.
"Hey y/n" Andy said , crouching infront of me.
"hey" I replied blandly.
"wanna go hang out? you know.....adventure?" he said , leaning his arms on his knees and smiling cutely.

"Anne said I'm not allowed...."I trailed of and put my head on my knees. I felt Andy put a hand on my shoulder and gripped it lightly.
" I spoke to her , dont worry about it"

No ones pov
y/n lifted her head from her knees , smiling slightly.
"Really!?" She exclaimed , her eyes filled with joy. Andy nodded and stood up , holding out a hand. y/n grabbed his and and pulled herself up , smiling.

He dragged her to the window and opened it , just enough to fit through and began climbing the vines of the house , with y/n following closely behind him. They reached the brick tile roof and sat down on the ledge of the chimney.

"This feels great" y/n mutterd , and rested her head on Andy's shoulder. He blushed at this action and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. Andy hummed in agreement and rested his head on y/ns'.

He lifted his head and kissed her forehead , resting his head back afterwards , hearing y/n giggle into his chest making his heart melt.

//ahh that was terribleeeeee ;-;//