Chapter 1

Asia POV
Waking up and looking beside me I see Rah still sleeping I smiled to myself because when he sleeps he's so sweet and peaceful it's not like he's not sweet when he wakes up but he just looks so peaceful and that's Bae so yea. Ugh I guess I'll get up I thought to myself getting out of the bed I walked to my closet and picked out my clothes for the day I decided on some Red High waist jeans and a cream colored dressy top with my black converse just something simple and cute. Walking towards the bathroom I walked in and turned on the shower got out my bath and body works bath stuff and hopped in the shower it took me 45 minutes before I got done. After my shower I put my box braids in a bun and grabbed my keys. "Asia where you going" Rah asked scaring the shit out of me I could of sworn his ass was sleep.
"Um Um I Was just going to the store right quick" I said quickly
"Well you wasn't gonna even tell me" he asked raising up and looking at me.
"You were sleep Bae I didn't want to wake you I'm sorry" I said looking at him.
"What you going to get" he asked
"I was going to make Tacos tonight I just been having a taste for Em" I Replied smiling to myself
"Well Alright I guess come right back to its 2:30 be back at 3:30" he said getting bak under the covers.
Grabbing my keys I walked to the door. Opening the garage door I got inside my 2014 Camaro and cranked it up I mean I know Yall didn't actually think I was going to the store I'm Tryna go have lunch with a friend his name is Chris and I know Rah wasn't going for that so I just made up a quick lie. Pulling up to red lobster I walked right in and sat down in our booth.
"Hey Chris" I said smiling at him Ain gone lie Yall Chris fine as hell with his dark chocolate skin and dimples owee but he's my friend nothing more.
"Wassup A" he replied calling me by the nick name he gave me.
"Nothing I jus had to get away from rah for a while he's been smothering me doesn't want me going anywhere" I said
"Dang forreal that's messed up he need to let Yu get some freedom he always gone anyway" he said
"I know right but enuff about him wassup with you" I asked smiling at him
"Nothing much Mayne just been chilling" he replied dinner went smoothly we talked and caught up on things that's been going on lately I had fun but I lost track of time and when I looked at the clock it read 6:30pm.
"OH MY GOSH" I yelled I have to go Rah told me to be back at 3:30 I'm 3 hrs late ugh he gone beat my ass" I said looking at Chris wit a concerned look on my face and he's been calling and texting ugh I don't even Wana go home Mayne I thought to myself.
Walking to my car I hurried up and called rah back
"Hey baby" I said in a low tone
"What The fuck you been doing Asia I told yo ass to be here at 3:30 it's going on 7" he said yelling through the phone
"I know Bae I'm so sorry I went out for a bite to eat and lost track of time" I said slowly
"Just get yo ass home now" he said hanging up the phone I know he mad at me damn I don't feel like doing this right now.
Making it home I closed the car door and walked in the house closing the door behind me.
"Asia" Rah called from the living room
"Yea" I said
"Come here" he said in a angry tone. walking into the living room I was so scared I swear Rah was sitting on the couch smoking a blunt and drinking some Ciroc.
"Where the fuck you been" He asked looking over at me with so much anger in his eyes I was scared to talk.
"I went out to eat" I said holding my head Down
"With who" he asked
"Um" I said looking up at him to see him raising up off the couch. Getting in my face Rah started yelling and cursing me out calling me out my name and saying I been cheating on him and stuff like that I just looked at him and cried because I didn't know what else to do. "Ain't no need to fucking cry you wasn't crying when you was fucking that nigga" he said backing me up against a wall
"I haven't been fucking no one Rah I really did go out to eat I just let the time run away from me that's all" I said looking in his eyes.
"Lie again and see what's gone happen" he said
"I'm not lien Rah" I said
What came next knocked me off my feet literally but Rah smacked me in my face so hard that I could feel my face starting to swell I started to cry and ran in our bedroom got on the bed and cried myself to sleep.