Chapter 20

Rah Prologue

I haven't talked to asia in about 4 months every since that day i told her cam was pregnant she's been ignoring all my calls and text messages man i swear i miss my baby. Cam and I have been well okay i guess is what you can call it i mean i have taken my anger out on her a few times and even put my hands on her but through it all she still here with me and im not sure if i should be happy or upset. So cam 5 months pregnant and we found out we having a boy i was  excited to know that ima have a lil nigga running around shit and you know his name gone be Raheem Jackson JR. just cause i say so haha man i swear cam do whatever i say cause she dont wanna piss me off cause i swear it wont be pretty at all. I aint fuxked her since we found out she was pregnant and her hormones been crazy lately but i aint giving in hey i know yall didnt think i havent been getting none cause i have just not from cam i actually met this girl name Lola 2 months ago and damn she everything a nigga need right now and trust me i know cam knows i been cheating but what the fuxk she gone do other than get her ass whooped AGAIN even though i love cam dearly i be damned if i let her or anybody else tie me down cause these hoes not loyal so fuxk em.