Welcome home

Today was the day I started my last year at Hogwarts I didn't want to leave ,Hogwarts was the one place I could truly call home. Sure I lived in a big manor with my family but that didn't make it home .
Home is a place you feel comfortable and safe, I certainly don't feel that at the manor, I was too lost in my thoughts too acknowledge what my mother was telling me.

'BIANCA' my mother screeched clicking her fingers in front of my face 'sorry mother you were saying'
I asked coming out of my trance and looking up to face her 'honestly that mind of yours' she snarled 'as I was saying YOU need to get ready and sort out that hair of yours' saying as she began
Tugging on the end of her hair 'yes mother'.
As soon as my mother left I began writing a letter to Draco telling him to meet on the train.

Draco and I had been friends since first year but only recently started dating. Although Draco makes me happy and I love him I do but I don't think I'm in love with him.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

Arriving at the platform I began to search for Draco only to find myself bumping into someone 'I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was goi-'
I looked up to see a handsome brunette 'it's alright love' at those words I smiled and looked down 'I'll see you round' and with that he walked off ,smiling to myself I boarded the train and searched for Draco.

When I got to his compartment he stood up and let me sit next to the window ,it's cute how he reminds the little things 'thanks' I say kissing his cheek.

I wake up hearing someone whispering my name
It's Draco.
'Bianca' he says while tapping my forearm 'we're here come on, I'll get your trunk' I rub my eyes and get up I try to take my trunk off him but he doesn't let me ,god he's the cutest! I give him a quick peck on the cheek before getting onto the self pulled carriage

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

After the feast I headed back up to the common room only to be pulled aside in the middle of the corridor.

It was him.

'Oh...uh...hey' I said avoiding eye contact ,I didn't know how I felt but I knew I probably shouldn't feel like that 'hey ...sorry it's just that earlier I never caught your name' he said now towering over me
'Donahue, Bianca Donahue' I replied smiling slightly 'Pucey,Adrian Pucey' and with that he turned on his heel and walked towards the Slytherin common room.