Relapse

𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦𝑠 𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛𝑡.

It had been 2 days since the break up and although she felt as if a weight had been lifted off her shoulder she was completely destroyed.
And she knew he was too.

"Bianca....Bianca! Wake up pl-please wake up" she heard a familiar voice cry. When she opened her eyes she saw her best friend Luna.
she suddenly felt very confused to why she was in
the hospital wing but then she quickly remembered what she did the night before she sighed knowing she failed.

"You bloody idiot! You scared me I thought you- I thought you were dead" Luna said between crys
"What did you even do?!" Luna asked
"I took a shit load of pills Luna... I'm sorry"
Luna suddenly felt bad for raising her voice because she knew that the brake up with Draco was hard.
"It's okay,Just promise too never leave me"
"I promise" was all Bianca said

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

Bianca was soon released from the hospital wing and it was now Saturday wich meant there was a quidditch game.

Slytherin vs gryfindoor.

This was gonna be a good match Bianca thought to herself.
Bianca had found herself visiting the library a lot recently I suppose she thought of it as an escape from reality ,where she wouldn't have to deal with getting the dark mark in a few months or she wouldn't have to deal with her mother telling her to be perfect or her father telling her she was a disappointment to the Donahue name although she mainly went to avoid draco.

Bianca had always wanted to make a difference in the world but this was not what she meant.

She never cared about blood status in fact one of her closest friends was a muggleborn.
Hermione granger.

Of course she could never be seen with her but her and the golden trio were the best of friends.

She just hoped that when the war came she wouldn't be fighting against them.