The arguement

{walking back up to the castle}

'Bianca' 'yes' he stopped walking and turned to face me,I knew what was coming
'What is it?' I had also stopped walking 'how do you know Pucey ?' Here come the questions 'oh, I bumped into him at kings cross' he looked at me suspiciously
'Do you like him?' He said coldly ,I laughed 'are you joking?' Is he going insane?
'Do you like him.' I rolled my eyes 'your unbelievable! I'm with you! I love you! God why do you always do this ! I know you have trust issues but I would never !' I yelled as tears roll down my cheeks while he looked down guiltily  'our relationship shouldn't be this difficult draco' he looked up to face me 'Then how should it be?' You wiped your tears and folded your arms 'I don't know but not like this, you don't even trust me' I sighed as I walked back up to the castle alone.

'bianca?' I heard a soft voice say from behind me I turned around
'Hey Luna' she smiled sweetly at me and said 'what happened you seem awfully sad'
She was so sweet, Luna had been my best friend since first year and whenever someone called her loony lovegood I would flip 'it's Draco... he just doesn't doesn't trust me i don't think... I want to be with him anymore it's just so difficult' I sighed letting a tear roll down my cheek,she pulled me into a short but sweet hug then softly said 'bianca remember to do what makes you happy! I don't want you to loose yourself!' I smiled at her kind words she truly is to good for this world.

We sat there for awhile in a comfortable silence until I finally spoke
'Luna... h-how do you know your in love?'
I looked up from my hands and faced her she smiled sweetly at me before saying
'I'm not sure but I suppose we know when we find true love'
I smiled and nodded slightly before we both said our goodbyes and made our way back to our common rooms.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

It had been 3 hours since I last talked to Draco.
I hadn't left my dorm but when it came to dinner I was too hungry to skip so I picked myself up and off my bed , walked to the bathroom washed my face and walked to the great hall.

'Hey' blaise said cheerfully as I sat down opposite him
'Hey ,what's got you so cheerful?' I asked while cutting up my food
'I just won a bet against a stupid Gryffindor!'
I rolled my eyes playfully
'And that's why your so happy'
I questioned as he narrowed his eyes at me jokingly
'Yes it is!' He said proudly I giggled a little before asking
'Have you seen Draco at all?' He finished eating before saying 'I saw him in the corridor 30 minutes ago why ?' I looked at him knowingly before saying 'we got into an argument earlier because of his jealousy and lack of trust and well I haven't seen him since' blaise gave me a knowing look 'he's a dickhead sometimes' he said coldly.
I couldn't help but giggle at his words I then suddenly felt a presence behind me so I turned around to see Draco with a bunch of white roses ,which where my favourites.
'Draco what's thi-' before. I could finish he started talking.

'Come with me' he held his hand I glanced at blaise who looked just as confused as I was but took dracos hand anyway. He then led me to an empty corridor.
'Draco... we need to talk.' I stated he smiled at me then looked down before saying
'I know...' I felt a little guilty for saying what I was about to say but what else am I supposed to do. 'We can't keep going on like this , if you can't trust me then I don't think we can be together anymore. I love you but...' I put my hand on his cheek before continuing 'I can't go on like this' I finished.
I expected him to be angry but he wasn't he held my hand and said
'I'm sorry that I didn't treat you as good as you deserve. I love you Bianca. But it would be selfish of me to make you stay in this relationship' he then let go of my hand and gave me a soft kiss on my forehead.

(A/N) sorry that the chapters are so short lol
762 Words