Just Best Friends? L

WARNING:
- edging

- gaysex

- little bit daddy stuff (not really much!)
_________________________________

Louis POV

Harry and me are best friends. We've been living together for now 7 months. We're both study the same lessons in the same university. It's very cool to study and live with your best friend.

But some of our other best friends, Liam, Zayn and Niall, are thinking Harry and me are dating. But we don't, i really love him but just as my best friend. While thinking this i was sitting in our living room. But i had to do some things for uni so i got up and walked upstairs.

When i walked by Harry's and mine bedroom i heard low moans. I wondered what this all is about so i stopped and saw the door was a bit open. I looked through the slight open door saw Harry laying on our bed.

His legs spread wide open and his hand wrapped around his, i had to admit, large length. He worked his hand firmly up and down and let out a few moans.
Then i recognised my own hardness in my briefs.

How did i get hard from watching my BEST FRIEND jerking off?

Don't matters anymore because Harry let out a little cry in this moment so i looked at him. "LOUIS what are you doing there?"
"Ha... Haz.. i.. i'm sorry. I just... I just go.. go downstairs." I stuttered.
"Lou.. wait." Harry already stopped his movements with his hand. My face felt very hot right now, and i turned around to Harry again.
"Lou, i can see.. you.. kinda liked it."
His eyes went down to my middle and his lips turned into a smirk. I followed his eyes and my face was suddenly a even darker shade of red when i saw the growing bulge in my trousers.

"Haz...it's not... It's not what it.. looks like.." i stuttered again and made my way to our bed and sat down across from Harry.

"So.. you don't want to kiss me so bad it hurts right now?"

He said with a bit dominance in his voice. And only from this voice and this simple but effective sentence i had to cover my mouth to bear down a slight moan. Harry let his big palm wander up and down my thigh. Just these movements gave my belly butterflies. And i just stared into his green eyes.

"Haz.." i sighed. I couldn't look somewhere else but his eyes. "Yeah, Lou?"

I felt his fingers playing and taking the bottom end of my shirt and pulling it up over my head now. Then he flipped me on my back in the middle of the bed. The wish to kiss him and feel him is growing with every second more and more. He got on top of me with both of his elbows on each side of my head. Out of sudden our faces were only inches apart and i could feel his hot breath on my lips.

Then i felt how he drew circles on my bare chest. It gave me even more butterflies and it felt calming. I felt so save with and even under Harry. But for now i just wanted to feel his lips on mine already.

He moved his head more down towards mine. "Is it ok if i kiss you now, Lou?" His voice raspy and much deeper then usually. It sends shivers through my spine. "Just do it, Haz." I whispered and felt his warm thin lips on mine and the butterflies flew around in my belly even faster and with no plan.

When Harry stopped the "pressing lips together" for a second we looked deep in eachother's eyes. Harry didn't stoped to draw those circles on my chest. I took a short look at his lips and reunited them with mine.

He bit my bottom lip a bit and licked on my lips asking for permission to come in. I immediately parted my lips and let Harry's tongue inside my mouth. His tongue played with mine. I couldn't take it anymore and wrapped my legs around Harrys waist and dragged his bare middle onto my .