sunset

Harry
I was sitting on a bench on a hill looking down on a village while waiting for the sun to set; i was pretty early. I wore light blue jeans shorts and a white tank top in the warmth of this summer night. Then i felt someone sitting down next to me. I turned my head to greet this person. It was a man, probably around my age, with brown hair, a light beard and a black Adidas training suit.

He was a little bit shorter than me which was cute. I noticed that he looked a bit flustered while sitting down and i'm not sure if I imagined it but i think i heard him moaning. It was probably the heat even though it wasn't even that hot anymore. "Hey, how are you?" He suddenly looked at me smiling. I felt my cheeks heating up a bit because he caught me looking at him. I smiled back as soon as i recovered: "I'm fine. What about you?" I choose to be honest.

"Yeah me too, at the moment. I'm Louis. What's your name?" He offered me his hand. Louis. "A beautiful name to a beautiful man." I shot him a wink and he blushed, another very cute thing. "I'm Harry" i took his hand and shook it gently. His hands were soft and i couldn't stop the question that made it's way trough my head: How wonderful would these hands feel on my chest, playing with my nipples? Ok stop. No. Not yet. "Yours fits you very well too. Sounds kind of dominant but very soft at the same time. Like it."

Shit is this man flirting with me? Because he's damn good but wait I don't even know if he likes men. Ok i'm usually not that kind of person who's that much direct but i'll have to try. "Louis. Can i ask you a question?" I smiled at him readjust my seat on the bench so i'm a bit more near to him.

"Yeah. Go ahead." He offered me a genuine smile. This caused my heart to skip a beat what was very unlike. "Do you like men? Like.. love and this kind of stuff? You, obviously, don't have to answer this, but you give me kind of these vibes you know." I said way too much for my liking but i saw how shocked Louis looked the second i asked him so i had to calm him down a bit by talking. Now Louis is smiling again.

"Uhm.. yeah i'm kind of.. uhm gay." He played with his finger while nervously holding eye contact with me. I was relieved, but i really needed to comfort him so i put my hand on his shoulder and squeezed it lightly, smiling at him. I noticed his ocean blue eyes when his nervousness faded away. I'm a fool for boys with blue eyes. "Nothing to be nervous about, love. I'm pretty gay as well, so absolut no judgement over here."

I made sure he's at least a little bit more comfortable.
Our conversation went on and on while the sun really started to set down, we sat there: on  of his hands in my curls, the other one playing with my nipples (he told me earlier that he really liked playing with nipples just for fun without any sexual intentions, i like to have my nipples played with so i let him).

My one hand rested on his inner thigh, like really near to his croch and the other one on his ass, because he sad he liked it and he doesn't even mind me squeezing his, to be fair, really good ass on a regular basis. We talked about god and the world while sitting there, Louis nearly in my lap.

Louis didn't just look good, he's one of the kindest and most lovely people i know. But this didn't really help my boner i'm developing. I squeezed Louis ass like i'm doing the last hour but this time i slipped my hands in between his jeans and briefs after getting the allowance from Louis. His ass felt so good through the briefs.

My thumb slipped accidentally to far between his cheeks and i brushed it against his hole but there was something. I was really shocked but the moan i got from Louis was like music to my ears. "Shit sorry, Lou i didn't.. but Lou..-" i started but was interrupted by "again. Please Harry" Louis begged.

So i put my hand back in his joggers and squeezed his cheeks, my thumb ghosting over the end of that thing in Louis' ass that i start to think is a butt plug. Louis moaned loudly so i pushed it in a little bit and Louis throw his head back while moaning. "Shit Harry" i heard when i said: "Shit Louis. Such a slut. Are you a slut?" He nodded eagerly. "Walking around with a, what? 7 inches?" Louis nodded again weakly in pleasure. "Words." I told him, still teasing him with the plug.

"I'm a slut walking around with a 8 inches plug inside me. But Harry. Feels soo good." I were incredibly hard by now and needed to wank of or , much more, fuck Louis. I stopped my movements for a second, hand resting on his ass cheek.

"Lou, do you want to met to fuck you? It's perfectly fine if you don't want to. I'm serio-" i was interrupted by Louis grinding his clothed dick against mine. "Fuck me, Harry. I've wanted this since we started talking." Now i couldn't fight back the moan and pressed against the plug what got me another moan from the beautiful blue eyed boy on top of me. I took my hands out of his joggers and and unknotted the bow of his sweatpants.

I helped him out of it and pulled also down his briefs. His cock was already hard and leaking. I pulled down my own shorts and briefs but the i felt Louis playing with the hem of my top so i helped him undressing me. "On your back, darling." I ordered. Louis looked at me with wide lustful eyes while laying down on the bench. I spread his legs apart. "Harry. Do something." I heard a whimper from Louis. "Ok baby, i pull it out now." I told him. I took the end that, if you look more closely, you can see its a rose. A rose out of glas.

Fuck.

This is the hottest things ever. I started to play with the rose, pushing it in, pulling it out but never taking it out properly. Louis was a moaning mess when i asked: "So good. You don't need prep right? Already stretched out by this long plug up your ass."

"No prep. Need you, harry please. Now." Louis moaned.
I took the plug out, slowly not wanting to hurt Louis. "Lou? Do you have lube? Hold yourself open for me." I asked him and ordered.

I saw how he slipped three fingers at once inside himself. I moaned deeply at the sight while he moaned at the feeling. "Lube. Right pocket. My joggers." Louis instructed me, finger fucking himself.

I found it an sat back on the bench to Louis i grabbed a condom out of my own shorts and put it on my dick. I lubed myself up and was about to tell Louis he should pull out his fingers when he asked: "can i ride you?" Fuck this is even hotter. "Of course, darling."

I layed back on the bench and he got on top of me. He had one hand on my chest and the other one hold my dick. When he started to sink down i got nearly overwhelmed by the heat and the good tight feeling around my dick. He took a few deep breaths when he got my whole dick up his ass. I put my hands on his hips and drew little circles in his sides with my thumb to distract him from the stretching burn. He then started to move up and down my dick. We both were moaning messes but i noticed that he had no more energy so i hold him by his curvy waist and thrusted into him.

I felt him clenching around me so i knew he was as close as me. I readjusted my thrusts to find his prostate. I knew i found it when Louis cried out my name and came all over my chest. It took me only two more thrusts to come in the condom.

Louis collapsed on top of me and i hugged him tightly. "Thanks Harry." He smiled at me and this gave me out if undescribable reasons butterflies in my stomach. I just stared into his eyes. But then i had to pull out of Louis, but put the plug back in. He moan-whined from being oversensitive.

I redressed both of us. How did i get this lucky to fuck such a beautiful and kind and nice man? A asked myself. "Lou?" Louis turned his head, looking up to me from his place in my lap. I played with his hair but suddenly got nervous. What if he says no?

"Do you uhm.. want to go out sometime? Like with me? Like uhm.. a date?"  I've got no clue why i'm this nervous out of sudden. "Yes, i thought you would never ask. Gimme your number." He answered with the most cute smile ever.

END