The Festival of the Monster and Knight

(I changed some of the plot BTW)

I Don't Know , But there is only one way to find out...

Ayanokouji POV

I was watching them from the tablet
To see what their reaction gonna be.
I see some of them froze , scared , worried and thinking what just happened...

Kushida : why don't it work!!!

Kei : didn't you get teleported kushida-san? How did you do it?

Kushida : all i did was just tell those words that i told before , i don't know why it doesn't work anymore.

Random defective : didn't ayanokouji told us that we are tools?

Ike : yeah

Some of the defects : yeah , why would we help him?

Koenji : my my , you guys sure are defectives

Hondo : What did you say!!!

Koenji : im saying that a bug like you isn't even useful to ayanokouji boy.

Shinohara : HUH?!? What do you mean by that? And who are you to talk?

Class D was about to go chaos but...

Hirata : guys let's calm down , im sure that ayanokouji didn't mean it

Keisei : Huh? Didn't you see the video?
He literally admit that he saw us as tools

Haruka : calm down keisei! Im sure Kiyopon have a reason... right akito?

Akito : y-yeah... i think so too

Airi just nods

Keisei : tch (even tho they saw the video they still believe in ayanokouji? I KNOW , I know there must be a reason. but why didnt he tell us? Aren't we supposed to be friends?)

Kei : calm down guys , maybe kiy- ayanokouji-kun has mental problems you know?

Horikita : (what kind of excuse is that?
And was she about to say kiyotaka?)

Sato : R-right? Maybe he was just stressed.

Horikita : ive known ayanokouji since we sat next to each other. Don't worry , i think he was just stressed.

Matsushita : (was karuizawa gonna say kiyotaka? And what is up with that excuse? Well i know it will work since we are class D , full of defectives but that's not gonna fool me , for now i'll act like i agree with them) I agree with horikita , maybe ayanokouji is just stressed.

Kushida : i agree (i have a dark past i know that. But what if , ayanokouji-kun's past is darker than mine)

Author : or should i say whiter than mine hehehehehehehehe
Ainz : Super tier : Fallen do-
Author : ok i'll stop

All the defectives was agreeing with what the leaders said in class D and saying that ayanokouji was just stressed.

Sakayanagi : (Ayanokouji-kun Stressed? Fufufufu)

Ryuuen : (that monster? Stressed? Kuku what kind of excuse is that?)

Kamuro : (what kind of excuse is that?
For the past hours , i didn't even know what was the reason she laugh , but now i think i know the reason why she is laughing)

Kanzaki : (this guy see us as tools? I knew it! Hes not just a random student)

Katsuragi : (tools huh? I thought you were just an average student. But after i saw this videos , i change my mind.)