Chapter 24

" You okay? "

Shouto intertwined hands with Momo as he drove. Momo, who was looking outside the window, looked at him and them looked down.

" Not sure, " she mumbled but Shouto could still hear. She's nervous about this whole thing but Misaki deserves to meet her grandparents, even though she didn't want to because of what they told her when she was still pregnant.

Even if they dislike Misaki, it'll be fine because she has the Todoroki family. There is nothing to be afraid of but why is she nervous?

" We're near. " Shouto said as he drove to the empty street.

Momo looked at the backseat to check her daughter, whom was looking outside the window while playing on her gadget. " Why is the street empty mommy? " She asked with her tiny voice.

She chuckled and Misaki grew more confused, " its because grandma and grandpa owns this place. " She explained and soon they arrived in front of the gate.

She totally remembered the time when Momo was tutoring her classmates and they were really amazed by how big the mansion is.

As they drove through the road, she reminisces the days when she used to play around. Catching butterflies, having tea party. She wonders how her roon looks like now, did they rearrange it to become another room?

The car stopped in front of the mansion, Shouto got off the car and so did Momo. She walked to the back seat door and opened it, removing the seatbelts on Misaki's child seat and letting her out.

A butler bowed in front of them and took the car to park it. The three of them stood in front of the doors of the mansion as they wait for it to open. While waiting, Momo fixed her daughter's hair and hairclip to make her look clean.

" The doors are huge mommy. " Misaki commented and Momo chuckled. The doors then started to open and in front of them revealed were her parents.

They had an emotional look on their faces, Momo tried to fight her tears. They had brought her pain. Instead of supporting her throughout her pregnancy, they let her be alone.

Thank kami for letting them live at the moment. It was hard being pregnant and having a job at the same time just because you need to save up before the baby comes.

She felt like crying. She remembers this exact scene when she came home, telling them she was pregnant. But now its different, she came here to let them meet their granddaughter.

Momo looked down on the floor and tapped her shoe to make a distraction from the tears falling. When she succeeded, she spoke, " Misaki, come here. "

Misaki took her eyes off the gadget and walked towards her mother to hold her hand. Her hair was still short but quite thick now. Momo looked at her daughter as she introduced her to her parents.

" This is Misaki, say hi to your grandparents baby. "

She said in a soft voice. Misaki looked up at her with her little confused face and she chuckled, " you have mama Rei and papa Enji right? You also have a grandmama and grandpapa because of mommy. "

" Ohh.. " She looked down once she knew what her mother was talking about. Misaki looked at the ground, not knowing what to do next. Then she was surprised, a hug came to her and it was from her grandmother.

" I'm sorry. I'm sorry you had to experience all the hardship by your own. I'm sorry we told you negative things. I'm so sorry. "

Momo's mother cried as she hugged her little granddaughter, because of that, her tears fell as well and soon came crying. Her dad walked to her slowly and started to carress her back, hugging her gently.

" I'm so sorry for the words I said to you. " He apologized as her only daughter cried on his arms. Momo hugged her father back and they all cried at once.

" I shouldn't had told you to abort. Good thing you didn't because you raised a beautiful, obedient girl. " Her father said to her as they watched her mother play with Misaki.

Momo chuckled and nodded. They all stayed like this for a few minutes before her mother told them to come inside.

They all sat around the long dining table, Momo beside her father, beside her was Shouto. While on the other side sat her mother and her daughter.

She chuckled as she watched her mother feed her daughter with all of the foods she prepared for them. " What? Misaki reminded me of you when you were younger. " Her mother looked at her and she just nodded.

" So, what are your plans for your family, Shouto? " He stilled as if he froze. Shouto was shocked with that one question as if he didn't prepare to answer it. Momo chuckled and put her hand on his thigh to tell him that he just needs to tell him what he has on his mind.

" I plan on marrying your daughter first. And then I have my own house, we'll live there. And I'll continue to work hard for the sake of my family. " He said, without stuttering which made him proud of himself.

" Hm, I suppose its not bad. " Her father said and Shouto smiled. They continued to talk with bunch of stuff and Shouto also earned their blessing to marry their daughter.

Well, they already had Misaki so there's no reason why they shouldn't marry, so Shouto smirked to himself.

" Oh, also I'm pregnant again. " Momo said and looked at her parents, she's still chewing on her food inside her mouth. But the bomb that she dropped made everyone freeze, well except her, Shouto and her daughter who happily ate all of her grandmama gave her.

" Another grandbaby? That's very nice congratulations!! " Her mother quickly stood up and hugged her. Momo laughed heartily as she and her mother exchanged hugs, they haven't done this for years already and she missed it.

" That's nice, congratulations to the both of you. " Her father smiled, a genuine smile which made the couple freeze and soon smiled along with him.

They talked, then ate dessert. And now both of the grandparents are playing with Misaki. So Momo decided to walk upstairs, to her bedroom. Shouto was beside her all the time just in case she needed something.

" This, used to be my room before. When I was a kid until I graduated and became pregnant with Misaki. " She smiled as she opened the door and revealed the room before them.

It was still the same. The huge bed, the dressers, the small library area, the study table she had. It made her thrilled and so she ran towards the bed and was about to jump on it until Shouto scolded her.

" Don't. You have a baby. " He said with his strict voice and Momo pouted and nodded, sitting gently on the soft mattress. The big fluffy pillows and teddy bears are still there. She laid down softly and hugged them.

Shouto roamed around the room, and soon he came across to the photos on top of the dresser. There were photos of Momo when she was still a kid. She was stylish in these photos. Then there it was, the picture when they first met at a party.

He smiled and soon was about to ask Momo but when he turned around, she was fast asleep on the bed. He chuckled and closed the door, walking towards the bed and cuddling with her until they both fell asleep.