Chapter 7

Momo had stopped finding a job for a moment to take good care of her daughter. Her bruises kept coming and some of her body parts such as her legs are swelling. Her daughter's unknown is getting serious every day yet they haven't received a single call from the hospital. Its been weeks already! Almost months! What the heck is happening?!

She kept putting ointments onto Misaki's insect bites, in hopes that it will soon go away with the swelling. Her whole attention is put onto her daughter and her daughter only. Her phone often rings, and she would pick it up as fast as she could but it wasn't the hospital, but Kyouka. She didn't wanna argue at this time, she's worrying about her kid. And this time, its really serious.

" Ah. " Momo said as she put the spoonful of rice in front of Misaki's lips and her daughter opened her mouth and she fed her food. The condo's built in telephone rang and so she quickly stood up and walked towards it, answering the call. Its about their bills, and as she was about to tell something to the caller...

" Mommy... oww.. "  Misaki started crying, Momo looked at her daughter and soon dropped the call. She immediately ran towards her daughter and asked, " Where baby? "

And yet, Misaki didn't point out what's hurting. She carried Misaki and soon took her bag with her. Misaki kept crying and complaining about something in her body hurting, and yet Momo couldn't figure out what's hurting. She drove fast to the hospital and arrived there in time, where she saw Misaki's doctor at the front desk.

Momo sighed as she looked at her sleeping daughter. The cold air produced by the aircon hugged her skin as she crossed her arms and leaned her back on the wall. She kept checking the time, but that just made time go slower. She bit her lip and soon a lone tear fell from her eye. The door soon clicked and she quickly wiped her tear and faced the person who came inside the room.

" Hi mommy. We just got the results from Misaki's blood test... " The doctor said as she lowered her face mask and soon removed her gloves. " Misaki's blood test, showed that she has an abnormal white cell count which gives the idea of leukemia. However, we suggest that Misaki take a bone marrow biopsy to make sure of the diagnosis. " The doctor told her and Momo just nodded.

" We'll take the biopsy... " Momo said and soon the doctor nodded and they discussed about Misaki's schedule. As soon as the doctor left, she felt like she needed someone to support her and such. She sighed and fell onto the sofa inside Misaki's room. She looked at her peacefully sleeping daughter. Hoping that she'll always look peaceful, and have no pain in her body.

She stood up and took a pillow, putting it on the sofa and soon laying down. She counted as much sheep as she can to make herself fall asleep...

" She wont pick up my calls.. " Kyouka worriedly tapped her hand on the table as she kept dialing Momo's phone. She knew it when Momo is purposely ignoring her call, and now she doesn't feel like it. She's feeling something serious just happened, she's getting chills. Even Momo's telephone in her condo wasn't picking up. She really wanted to say sorry but she's been busy the past few days.

" Visit her in her condo. " Denki suggested and Kyouka looked at him. She smiled and soon nodded. Denki soon pulled up on the parking lot of the condo building where Misaki and Momo lives at the moment. Both she and he walked towards the building and inside the elevator. They went up to the floor where Momo's room is at, and the door was closed, there was no light coming out, there was only a janitor in front of their room.