Chapter 10: An Election

It's been about a month since Aizawa faithfully announced that Chara was considered an absolute threat to the country, if not, the world. A first for UA, it seems, since the majority of any sorts of threats like her are...underwhelming. Hell, a few of these supposed "threats" eventually fade into obscurity, just a footnote in UA's history...

Except for Chara. Oh no, she's an exception.

The news was kept under wraps, only students and faculty knowing of the supposed threat that she could be. Currently, in the public's eyes, it's just UA, that "shining symbol of future hero society" or whatever crap they advertise anymore.

She was kept a close eye on ever since that day...Sans was instructed to stick with her at all costs, which wasn't that hard during class times....but after that? It was..complicated.

Gone were the days where sans had his rooftop bungalow all to himself..now it had to be shared with the brat and Frisk.

Frisk...wasn't actually a problem. Sans had frowned accustomed, and actually thoroughly enjoyed her company, having her around to talk to about random things, eating some decently good Japanese takeout, and napping was some of the best times he had ever since he arrived here....

But Chara..she was a mixed bag. One moment, you could me napping...the next, a bag would pop in your eardrums, and you'd be gasping for breath in panic as you heard the laughs that followed after. You could be eating a decent meal..then she'd spike it with cayenne to ruin it, and burn your insides..well, the metaphorical ones sans had.

With time though...that childlike nuisance..quieted down. It was as if some days she was just..gone. She'd usually just sit down for a moment and look out onto the streets of Japan in literal awe of what was around her. She wasn't used to these sorts of things, with her usual being miles upon miles of molten rocks, or snowy forests, or creepy caverns.

...with time, Chara became bearable to sans. Sans still had a hell of a grudge, for sure..but it died down.
————————————————————
It was a typical UA school day for sans...the ever present lessons Sans grew to enjoy, having him sort of complete them haphazardly, snooze in class, and when Iida would yell at him (although it was quieter and more urging than before, thanks to the reveal of San's past) he would slap the paper onto his desk, not only shocking him, but making the class seemingly snicker at the fact that Iida seemed to never learn.

Sans was dozing off again, timing Iida to see how long it'll take for him to snap at him, smiling a bit in his sleep...

But rather than some urging yells, it was a tap of the teachers desk.

Sans awoke a bit from it, knowing it was Aizawa...it could be anything with the teacher. More work, sudden physical quirk training, or worse....something that pertained to him and Frisk.

Aizawa sighs as he taps some stack of papers on his desk, looking up to the class

"...well, seems as though all of you are done with today's class work, as per usual...but there's on last thing we have to do before we end the-"

Aizawa was met with a fierce and sudden interruption of Tenya Iida

"but sir! It's only been 30 minutes since class has started! How on earth is that all of the work for class?!"

Aizawa sighs and leans back in his chair

"..if you'd let me finish, you'd know why."

Iida suddenly became flustered, making quiet whimpers in his throat as he sits down, nodding apologetically as Aizawa continued

"...today, we'll be selecting a class representative. Do whatever you feel is necessary, but have one selected by the time I get up.."

With that, he suddenly zipped up into a yellow, cocoon like sleeping bag as he fell to the ground, and faint snoring was heard from behind his desk.