Chapter 5: A Test Of Will

A Few Weeks Later.....

Sans teleports to the front of UA, startling a few of the students who were walking there normally. Sans smirks. "What? Never seen a skeleton suddenly appear in front of you?" He says. "Well...I mean...isn't it the same case as if someone else did the same? I mean, you all have skeletons inside you...which..uh...that sounded dirty, I'll stop now..." sans smiles and walks up to school, leaving a few completely confused and disgusted students behind his path.

Sans walks to the UA door, and looks up at it. "Huh...overcompensating much, teach?" He tells himself, then goes to open the door. Before he could, though, a voice class behind him, sounding nervous after seeing the door.

"Heeeeey sans....uh...what the hecks with the door?!" Izuku asks as he runs up after sans approached the door

"Ah, the kiddo! Seems ya made it in...knew they wouldn't let a suprising character like you out of they're grasps..." sans smirked.

"Y-you saw..?" Izuku says, a bit nervously.

"Well, yeah...pretty sure everyone would of seen it, since you basically made a sonic boom with that punch...you surprise me more and more, kiddo.." sans smiles

"You...you too! I didn't know you were that...that guy whose been all over the news as of late!" Izuku says "I recongnized you from the bones and the skeleton blasters you summoned..." he says. "I should have seen it sooner...I mean, you were a skeleton and..." Izuku began to mumble more and more, before Sans chuckles and slaps him on his back.

"Hey, calm down kiddo...and yeah, it's me.." he says "had a rough life before I came here...so...I wanted to make things right here as best as I could...didn't realize that it was illegal..i'm just glad our teach is giving me a chance to...well, "redeem" myself or whatever..." sans says.

"Oh....you..you met our teacher, sans?" Izuku asks.

"Well, yeah. He was the one that offered me the chance to come to UA...but..I'll talk to ya about that later...let's...you know.." he points to the door.

"O-oh right..." Izuku takes a deep breath and moves ahead of sans, opening the door.

The class was buzzing with activity as students chatted away with one another. One thing that caught sans eye sockets was that Bakugo kid talking back to the engine guy.

Sans sighs and smiles "hey, by two favorite knuckleheads, engines and kaboom...." sans smiles and walks past Izuku.

Bakugo and Iida turn they're attention towards sans. "It's...you! Your that wanted criminal everyone's after!" Iida yells "how did a disgraceful person like you make it to UA! You should be ashamed of even signing up for this!"

Sans smiles "well...I mean, when an official teacher comes up to ya and offers this instead of prison, and a legal license to do what i do best, then yes..." he smiles "I'm here cause of that, four eyes.."

Iida freezes, and sighs. "I'm sorry...I didn't realize the current events that lead up to you being a part of UA...my name is-"

"Shut it four eyes..." Bakugo pushed him to the side. "Me and you have to have a little chat, you smily trashbag..what the hells with you being all so special, huh?! And you!" He points to Izuku "HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET A QUIRK?!"

Sans sighs "calm down, you feisty explosive Pomeranian....he's probably a late bloomer from what I've heard...and people like you should really not get on my bad side, cause kid..." his eyes hallow out "your in for a bad time if ya keep this up..."

The class was taken aback by his sudden demeanor change, but not Bakugo. "Is that a challenge, you bonehead?!" He smiles sadistically.

"I would..if..." he teleports to his seat "the teach wasn't here.." he smiles more.