Tsumigi cosplays? ♡

NOT IN CHAT

(Shuichi's POV)
Ah- I hope Kirumi isn't that upset.. I walked out of my room and ran down the stairs, trying to hurry to the kitchen.
... wAIT FUCK-

"Oh- Shuichi you almost bumped into me! Say sorry." Kokichi looked up at me, eyebrows furrowed down.
"Huh? Oh-! Sorry Kokichi," I looked down trying to get out of this somewhat awkward situation, suddenly Kokichi grabbed my hand and zoomed down the stairs, smiling for some fucking reason.

♥♥♥

As everyone finished and was about to leave, Kirumi shouted out,
"Uh, has anybody seen Tsumigi? I don't recall her coming downstairs for breakfast this morning.."
I lifted my head up from the table and looked around, yet couldn't find her.
"Ah, I could go check her dorm with Kokichi?" As soon as I said that I could hear Kokichi sigh.
"NO! You degenerate males will probably just disturb her!" Tenko shouted out, standing up from her seat.
After a few seconds of silence, me, Kokichi, and Tenko ran upstairs to Tsumigi's room.

"Hello? Tsumigi?" I knocked on her door only to get no response.
Kokichi pushed me aside and started banging on her door, is he trying to break it down?
"Stop that you degenerate!" Tenko yelled at Kokichi, making him step back. Tsumigi finally opened the door very slightly, clearly trying to cover the back of her room.
"There you are! Why weren't you at breakfast?" Tenko placed her hand on Tsumigis hand.
"I've been- busy.." We all looked at her in confusion. "Busy with what?"
"I-" before Tsumigi could finish, Kokichi pushed her door all the way open.
.
.
.
"YOU COSPLAY?" Kokichi yelled excitedly looking at all the unfinished clothes and wigs Tsumigi was working on.
"SEE YOU GUYS LATER!" Tsumigi slammed her door shut.
tsumigislammedthedoorinmyfacelikeliterally