Getting ready ♡

(KOKICHIS POV)
Okayyy, yeah this is fine. I'm going to the movies with Shuichi! I mean, and the other 3. Mhm this is alright I got this.
I just have to get ready and- yeah I'm ok.

♥♥♥

I hurried downstairs to the door, only to be met up with Miu, the first one there.
Despite her being an annoyance, I'll talk with her a little until the others get here.
"Eh? You're the first one ready? I actually thought you'd take longer."
"Well I'm early. Jesus you're an irritation!"
"I was- I was just saying.." Miu looked down, crossing her arms.

"Well at least she's not as irritating as you are, Kokichi."
Oh great. Now I'm stuck with a whore and a bitch. Where's the hot emo guy when you need him?

"Maki! I told you to wait for me." Kaito ran up to us, placing his arm on my shoulder.
Mother fU-
"Maybe if you weren't so slow. Now where's Shuichi?"

"I'm right here! I'm so sorry if I'm late." He sighed.
"You better b-"
"You're fine." Maki cut in. "Now let's just hurry this up."
"Wait a damn minute whore! What fucking movie are we even watching?"

Maki looked at me before crossing her arms. "Kokichi took in the tickets and replaced them for another movie, I really don't know."
I grinned before running out of the building. "You'll find out later 'kay? Now get in losers we're going shopping!"

(NOBODYS POV)
Maki's eyes widened before mentally slapping herself as she followed Kokichi out of the building, having the others do the same.

y'all i was blessed with a tiny bit of motivation before suddenly losing it all. now you'll wait another year for the next chapter, sorry🙁