It's her!

Two months later...

"I'm so happy, Di. Finally. Finallllyyyy, I'm attending a BTS concert. It feels so unreal that I'm standing here and after a few minutes all the BTS members will be coming on this stage and performing. I would be able to see Jimin's pretty smile, Jungkook's nose crunch....."

The girl next to her was watching her with widened eyes.

This girl is unbelievable. She forcefully dragged me to this concert so that she could fangirl over these boys. And now, here I am. I don't even know why I am even here.

"Di! Are you even listening?"

"No."

"What!?"

She whined.

"The boys have not even come and you are reacting like this. I didn't know that you had this side to you, too. Where is the nerd Aastha I knew?"

Aastha held the girl's hand.

"Please. Don't tell this to Mom. She allowed me to attend the concert thinking that you like them and I would tag along. She would get a mini heart attack seeing this side of her daughter. I'll tell her when I am comfortable to talk about this. You are the first person to whom I'm showing this side of me. Nobody knows about this fangirl Aastha."

"Okay. Let's see what's in these boys that made the Nerd Aastha turn into a hardcore fangirl Aastha."

An announcement is made.
Everyone is requested to turn off their Army bombs and maintain complete darkness to finally welcome the shining stars of today's event.

The concert hall was filled with sheer darkness.

"Di, they are coming!"

"I know. I can see. Now shut up."

Just then she could sense her phone vibrating. She took out the phone from her pocket and checked the message.

You have been accepted in the special program hosted by The Art Planet. Further details regarding the schedule will be informed to you in a few days.

"Di, what happened?"

"Aastha, I have been accepted for the program I had applied for. I cannot believe. It was so important for me to attend this program. I need to check if this is a dream or someone is playing a prank. I'll come in a while."

She left the girl's side.

"Congrats Di and turn on the flashlight or you might stumble and fall in this darkness."

The girl shouted behind her and she nodded while walking towards the exit making way from the crowd.

A melodious sound is heard.

🎶Nal seuchineun geudaeui yeoteun geu moksori
Nae ireumeul han beonman deo bulleojuseyo
Eoreobeorin noeul arae meomchwo seoitjiman
Geudae hyanghae han georeumssik georeogallaeyo
Still with you🎶

Translation:
🎶(That faint voice of yours that grazed me
Please call my name one more time
I'm standing still under the frozen light, but
I will walk towards you, step by step
Still with you)🎶

Aastha was awestruck looking at the figure walking across the stage and singing melodiously while her sister was fidgeting with her phone trying to turn on the flashlight and make her way out.

🎶Eoduunbang jomyeong hana eopsi
Iksukaejimyeon an doeneunde
Geuge tto iksukae
Najimagi deullineun
I eeokeon sori
Igeorado eopseumyeon
Na jeongmal muneojil geot gata🎶

Translation:
🎶(A pitch dark room
I shouldn't get used to it
But I'm used to it again
The low-pitched sound of the air conditioner
If I don't have this, I might just fall apart)🎶

All the other members started coming on the stage one by one while Jungkook was singing his solo song.

The members waved at the Army and stood beside their maknae. There was something that caught the eyes of one of them. Kim Taehyung narrowed his eyes to get a vivid picture and got stunned by what he saw in the flashlight.

🎶Hwangholhaetdeon gieok soge
Na hollo chumeul chwodo biga naerijana
I angaega geotil ttaejjeum
Jeojeun ballo dallyeogal ge
Geuttae nal jabajwo🎶

Translation:
🎶(In a rapturous memory
The rain pours even when I dance alone
By the time this mist clears
I'll run with my feet wet
So hug me then)🎶

While all the members were singing the last verse of the song in unison, Taehyung was fixated in his position like a statue not able to comprehend what he had seen.

Jimin noticed this and threw his hand over Taehyung's shoulder getting his attention while singing.

Taehyung looked at him.

"It's her..."

🎶Still with you🎶

The song ended with huge cheers from the audience while Jimin looked at Taehyung shocked.

############################

So Taehyung saw the girl again and Jimin knows about her, too. Will he be able to meet her this time or will he lose his chance once again?

Drop in your comments and let me know what you feel about the chapter.